Adam_'s 2007 Ibiza FR TDI

Adam_

Dec 16, 2010
Gloucestershire
Finaly a full member so i can post pics up! So yeah i recently bought a 2007 Seat Ibiza FR TDI 130 in black. Heres a few pics:
ibiza1.jpg

ibiza4-1.jpg

ibiza3.jpg

ibiza2.jpg

It replaced my old car which was a 1999 VW Bora 2.0SE and heres a couple of pics of that:
DSC01922.jpg

DSC01921.jpg

Havent done anything to it yet as it needed a new cambelt and service which set me back £390 lol, also bought some new rear brake disks and pads which are yet to be fitted (grooved and dimpled and gold plated).
First thing i gunna get done is get it remapped!
Got these wheels which i took off the bora, dunno whether to put them on me ibiza or not, need some smaller tyres if i do, Borbet C's 16 inch heres a pic:
IMG00010-20100801-1738.jpg

Let me know what ya think!
Thanks for looking.

Adam_

Dec 16, 2010
Gloucestershire
Forgot to say my plans, Which are as follows:
-Remap
-Coilovers
-Colour code the wing mirrors (Dont like the silver ones)
-Tint rear windows
-Change front seats
-Cupra splitter maybe
Can someone put a link up for the cheap mods that can be done, saw it a while back but cant find it :( Wanna do a few of those whilst cash is a bit short :p

Adam_

Dec 16, 2010
Gloucestershire
Hopefully getting this remapped next saturday by Pioneer automotive on here! Emailed them yesterday :) Should be between 175 and 180Bhp :)

Adam_

Dec 16, 2010
Gloucestershire
Was gunna attempt putting one on today but put the wheel next to the car and the tyres are massive! Will need some smaller ones if i actually do put them on :) Heres a pic next to the car:
DSC01937.jpg

Took some more pics of me car just cuz i gave it a quick clean :p (Dirty under the arches i know!Also the flash have kinda ruined the pics but oh well!:
DSC01939.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

DSC01941.jpg

DSC01942.jpg

Took a couple of pics of my other ride too :p:
DSC01935.jpg

DSC01936.jpg

Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
I really like the wheels :) and the plans sound good.

For cheap mods, a stubby aerial would look cool. You could also remove the 'ibiza' from the rear.

Keep us posted.

Adam_

Dec 16, 2010
Gloucestershire
stubby aerial has a really bad signal. I have one and i cant pick up ANY channels, but with the normal aerial i pick up 20+ channels.
Tbh i only buying it for the looks as i dont listen to the radio anyways! always got me ipod plugged in :) Like the HIDs too, they 6000k? I bought the 8000k ones so i guessing they gunna be a bit on the blue side lol

Adam_

Dec 16, 2010
Gloucestershire
Sold the alloys to someone on here so may be seeing them on a ibiza some time soon! Stubby aerial came in the post today so shall put that on if it stops raining and the HID's also came but there was no one here to sign for them so tommorow or wednesday i should have them :) Will get some pics up too at some point!

shug

Looking Nice m8, i got one of the stubby aerials the other day, the signals ok on the lik

Gray-IbizaFR

Nice car mate, mines is the same. How do the HIDS look, thinking of buying a set from that link...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise