Jacks mk4 Ibiza Cupra, team ds:lc

Stis

Jan 13, 2011
Derby
Alright everyone
so i turned 21, so i thought i'd get myself a new car.

this is my old car:

DSCN0674.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

DSCN0376.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

and here is a few pictures of the new one
its all standard, straight from seat main dealer in derby:

DSCF1006.jpg

DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1008.jpg

DSCF0998.jpg

i'm going to miss the old saxo...
but onwards and upwards and all that

my plans:
- Lower (i'm still not sure how low yet)
- I want some nice OEM+/Euro look wheels (maybe some lensos - i heard they fit)
- BOV and induction
- get a nice sound system

all comments and suggestions welcome

Last edited:

Stis

Jan 13, 2011
Derby
Are you stil wanting to change the lights ?? can try mine if you want :)

alright mate, was that you who text me last night?
my friend nathan dropped my phone into a pint while we were out, i can view my texts but i couldn't reply or anything.

but yeah, i want to try your lights - and see what they look like

Last edited:

Stis

Jan 13, 2011
Derby
also boys - what're the best coilovers to go for?
i've got a bit of a seach and FKs seem to be the best

Last edited:

PCIronmike

Lovely motor , if you decide on new rims I'd be very interested in the old ones . TBH I think it looks awesome as it is !

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
I've heard a few bad things about the fks over the years I'd go ap's vmax or weitec but that's down to you.car looks ace mind I'd stick with the cupra rims as there's not many wheels that will fit over those mahooosive ap breaks.

What sort Of bov Im sure your aware that the atmospheric Bovs don't work to well on these engines

Stis

Jan 13, 2011
Derby
I've heard a few bad things about the fks over the years I'd go ap's vmax or weitec but that's down to you.car looks ace mind I'd stick with the cupra rims as there's not many wheels that will fit over those mahooosive ap breaks.

What sort Of bov Im sure your aware that the atmospheric Bovs don't work to well on these engines

i'm looking to get some coilovers soon, i've got a bit of money so i thought i'd get the car looking nice - that and i can picture the car looking a lot better once its lower

and yeah, i've read everywhere that the cars dont take to them, something to do with the recirc' being before the BOV

Last edited:

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Just get a Forge 007p recirc valve (or diverter valve, DV), Forge TIP and an open cone filter.... awesome noises from the turbo and DV then. DV can be fitted in reverse for that extra "chirp"...

Stis

Jan 13, 2011
Derby
Just get a Forge 007p recirc valve (or diverter valve, DV), Forge TIP and an open cone filter.... awesome noises from the turbo and DV then. DV can be fitted in reverse for that extra "chirp"...

so i want:
- Forge 007p recirc valve
- Forge TIP
- open cone filter

how much am i looking at? and will i lose performance with this?

thanks for all your help by the way

Last edited:

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
so i want:
- Forge 007p recirc valve
- Forge TIP
- open cone filter

how much am i looking at? and will i lose performance with this?

thanks for all your help by the way

DV about £80
TIP about £130
Filter £30 - £80 depending on what you go for.

Or you could just go for the DV and get a panel filter for the standard airbox.... then you are looking at about £110 all together!

Stis

Jan 13, 2011
Derby
DV about £80
TIP about £130
Filter £30 - £80 depending on what you go for.

Or you could just go for the DV and get a panel filter for the standard airbox.... then you are looking at about £110 all together!

would it sound as nice with just the valve and filter?

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
alright mate, was that you who text me last night?
my friend nathan dropped my phone into a pint while we were out, i can view my texts but i couldn't reply or anything, and all the numbers have been deleted. sorry for not replying anyway mate.

but yeah, i want to try your lights - and see what they look like ;)

yes it was me i stayed in last night was hangin yesterday morning fell asleep in a car at work lol walked home in the end only had 3 hours sleep :(

well if you want to come up next weekend il put them on your car if the weather is better want to remove my bumper to fit my other head lights aswel and prob paint the intercooler at same time mate

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
Cheapest Thing todo is to get a cone filter and a forge split/r (blows Atmos and recirc's or a 007p which just Recirculates.I currently have both split/r is slighty louder mind

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.