My 2004 MK4 Ibiza

Zappa

Mar 19, 2010
Hello all, :)

Been here for ages but never started a readers ride as I have had little to show!!

I got my first set of rims last week and put them on yesterday.

I also did my first detailing effort yesterday (bilt hamber claying and HD waxing).... so this is the start of it....

old.jpg

^ My car as it had been for a couple of years.

dotz2.jpg

^ I came across a guy who was selling a set of Dotz Shurikens cheap. They wouldnt be my number 1 choice, but I thought they would be quite nice on the Ibiza as a starting point.

wax.jpg

^ I ordered my first proper detailing stuff....before I had always only washed with a mit and drief it offf.....Yesterday I spent an entire Saturday washing, claying, rinsing, waxing and adding wheels.

Here it is currently....

8.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Car.jpg

5.jpg

Zappa

Mar 19, 2010
Thanks mate! :)

I plan to get a nicer set of rims down the line but this is a start.

Plan to keep going yep but nothing too crazy!

Open to suggestions

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Looks shiny as hell mate!
Lmao, I thought your avatar image was your car in chrome done in photoshop or something, so well done on that cleaning job.
Love the nice blue brake calipers, they look beautiful, I have to do that myself.
You'll probably get a lot of this: the alloys are perhaps not suited to this model of ibiza, but I will say they do look much better than the previous ones and I wouldn't turn them down if I was offered them either!

Your next alloys (if you get any) should be the Leon Cupra 17" or 18" alloys that look beautiful, you may have seen them on the site before.