GazEP3's Candy White Ibiza SC Sport

GazEP3

Missing the vtec yo :(
Nov 27, 2009
Northern Ireland
Looks like a really decent job :) only thing is if you were going for the cupra / boc look then why not go for the cupra bumper?

The quality of his work is excellent! Really happy with the result. As I said in my previous post I haven't the money at the moment to spend on kits and I'm not really sure how long I'll be keeping the car for. Don't see the point in spending shed loads of cash on a car you might only keep for another year at the most. Maybe even if it had the performance to match a Cupra I'd consider it but it's only a 1.4 16v so there's no point really.

The plastic trim on the standard SC rear bumper just looked ridiculous, it ruined the lines of the car and made it look cheap. Bit like the stupid rear apron on the Mk5 golfs, why they didn't just spray it the same as the rest is beyond me :lol:

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Fair enough, still it looks good and it tidys the rear up so does the job, so are you getting any other parts vinyl wrapped then?

GazEP3

Nov 27, 2009
Northern Ireland
I'm gonna wrap the front grille surround just, its painted at the moment but its coming away in places. Might carbon wrap the front S badge but dunno if that'd be overkill or not lol don't want to make it tacky! Hate seeing VAG's plastered in stickers n stuff it looks naff as **** imo n its pretty common now. I prefer subtlety to in your face styling

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Looks good, i had a pic of a ibiza in spain with this done to rear but with a nicely cut r32 style exhaust on my old phone. Looked awesome. Black roof and wheels to be like every white car i see these days next????

GazEP3

Nov 27, 2009
Northern Ireland
Looks good, i had a pic of a ibiza in spain with this done to rear but with a nicely cut r32 style exhaust on my old phone. Looked awesome. Black roof and wheels to be like every white car i see these days next????

Nope not into the black roof thing, its been done to death and gloss black wheels are hard to keep, tyres constantly need slicked. Toying with the idea of a new exhaust

I seen it in real life, and if it was just wrapped behind the number plate it would look stupid tbh. You done the right thing getting the whole thing wrapped ;)

Thanks, yeah it'd look daft otherwise

Deleted member 49882

I like the rear bumper. Looks good IMO and has been finished to a good standard. Really impressed with the work you have completed on your car Gaz ... Very handy with the tools! I'm not sure I would have the confidence or ability to do some similar work, eg wrapping the door handles.

GazEP3

Nov 27, 2009
Northern Ireland
I'll try my hand at most things. It's taken a year to get it the way I want it but I'm pretty happy with how it looks now, not ott. Will be good to get a few proper photos of it tomorrow night

GazEP3

Nov 27, 2009
Northern Ireland
Photoshoot 23rd May 2012

Finally got round to sorting out the pics from last weeks photoshoot with Daves (Dave Cup) Bocanegra and my mate Kyle's (r56kyle) Leon FR. Taken over a few spots between Helens Bay and Bangor, managed to get some great photo's. The underground carpark one's are my favourites though :) Photo's were shot with Kyles SLR camera, make's all the difference! Big thanks to Kyle for the photo's ;)

dsc0059qb.jpg

dsc0057jb.jpg

dsc0060jt.jpg

dsc0063wb.jpg

dsc0066lv.jpg

dsc0068jp.jpg

dsc0071su.jpg

dsc0073pp.jpg

dsc0074em.jpg

dsc0075nf.jpg

Last edited:

C14IRE

Jul 4, 2011
Saintfield
Pics look really well sorry I couldn't make it, flat out studying ATM, would love to of got some pics. I'm loving the Boc, I'm quite tempted to head that way :)

GazEP3

Nov 27, 2009
Northern Ireland
Pics look really well sorry I couldn't make it, flat out studying ATM, would love to of got some pics. I'm loving the Boc, I'm quite tempted to head that way :)

Thanks Claire :) we'll get one organised for yours n mine another time sure. I want some photo's with a more urban feel, somewhere with loads of graffiti. Could be very tempted by a boc myself, maybe next year

Nice pics, the cars look great! :)

Thanks Jonny :)

Deleted member 49882

The pictures turned out really well. Really liking the ones with the sun set behind them. It was a good evening all-in-all, even though most of the venues we had in mind were locked up. A big thanks to Kyle for taking the pics and to Gaz for spending the time preparing and uploading.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.