Ibiza MkIV 2007 - Present Day....a long road...alotta looks!

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
Bought my humble beast from a dealer back in 2007 ready for my 17th and learning! Instantly spent birthday and christmas cash on 5 spoke 17"s :D originally chased after some white Lenso's but they were outside my budget. Settled with the Fox R6's which settled in with the car really well!

Wheels fitted, then came mudflaps. Still not sure why but i went for blue ones to start with :S.....or why i didnt think to fit them when i changed the wheels..... they only got replaced when i reversed up a curb and up my mudflap at the same time...whoops.

Sound system was next. knew i couldnt go the engine mod route due to insurance.

Then came the vinyls. When i student finds summat that provides the same effect as something else (paint) ...at a lower price they take it.

Here's the earliest photos i could dig out!
Photo0446.jpg

Photo0439.jpg

This look progressed bit by bit, All vinyl was custom cut by a company my mate ran (Y)
next i fitted a strip along the bottom of the doors that ran the length of the car, went a beat "seat sport mad" and had it on the sunstrip, front and back bumpers, doors etc. ( i know its a 1.2 but whatever makes you smile ay )
IMG006.jpg

IMG009.jpg

decided my alloys didnt look deep enough, got vinyl printed that i cut to size and wrapped an inner lip of the rim
Photo0356.jpg

Photo0357.jpg

then debadged.....slowly...
Photo0453.jpg

Stayed with this look for a good year, vanned out the back three windows in gloss black vinyl.

Last edited:

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
in photobucket you the image code in the options for it (does that make sense?)

Then just copy it in the thread

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
in photobucket you the image code in the options for it (does that make sense?)

Then just copy it in the thread

Yeah i've coped the IMG code for them but its come up like that :S

tried html too just to check and had the same result :\

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
I just typed it in manually and still nothing... that is provided the start of your username is s-h-a-r-k...

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
I just typed it in manually and still nothing... that is provided the start of your username is s-h-a-r-k...

i wish it was s-h-a-r-k. unfortunately my mate made that account for me years ago and its far more embarrassing than that aha

cheers tho mate

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Right...won't go into that then! Don't forget, if you can find all the photo's. photobucket has a bulk uploader, which shouldn't take too long, or upload them from your old name to the new one if you can't :)

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
Yeah i'm gonna have to aha. its more remembering which photos related to which bit of that story that will be a pain in the arse lol

nice one dude

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
Then came the wildcard...the " i fancy doing summat off the wall-ish"
stripped the vinyl completely
IMG014.jpg

Digital printed wrap on the front bumper, bonnet, back windows, bootlid and sunstrip
IMG018.jpg

IMG044.jpg

IMG043.jpg

IMG059.jpg

IMG017.jpg

This look stayed for over a year and finally led up to Sept 2010 when i decided enough was enough and produced the current more sleek look :)

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
Custom 2Tone gloss black spray. Inlcuded Front Bumper, Bonnet, Roof, A-Frames, Spoiler, and a lip around the doors and boot lid.
Finished Product :D Day of collection
IMG159.jpg

IMG161.jpg

IMG158.jpg

IMG156.jpg

Finally, refitted roof box, got dayline R8 style headlight conversion and custom sunstrip and back window wrapped, added wind deflectors.
209566_10150173548227638_504067637_7036046_232065_o.jpg

IMG001.jpg

IMG000.jpg

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
And after all that? Thats not too bad! Like the black across the pillars...not too sure about the front end, but A* for effort! :)

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
And after all that? Thats not too bad! Like the black across the pillars...not too sure about the front end, but A* for effort! :)

Cheers man :) since these photos i've stripped off the black vinyl along the bottom just to really tidy it up some more!

As for the front end it will get a facelift one day soon. fingers crossed when im back from uni for summer like!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.