Forge Motorsport

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » SEAT Model Specific Discussion Forum includes Members Projects » Arosa

Arosa Use this forum for Arosa specific topics.

Old 21-05-2011, 12:57   #1
MJES

MJES has 10 points
Seat Arosa 1.0 2004 Engine warning light.

Hi

I have a 2004 1.0i seat arosa and it has occasionally been kind of juddering when driving and the engine warning light flashed on and off and now is on constantly - sometimes after a week it goes off but it keeps doing it.

I am getting a diagnostic kit and a new lambada oxygen sensor and also filling up my engine coolant but is there anyone who has had this problem who can suggest any other problems?

cheers

Matt
MJES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 09:39   #2
l33tskyline
chewy :)

l33tskyline has 10 points
Mine juddered for a 3miles until I got it home, it was a misfire however come the next day when going to the garage it stopped. Garage cleared the code and light and that was that. Never happened in 5k miles since so it could be a large number of things such as spark plugs, HT leads or bad fuel.

I've had my lamba sensor go too, i just had the engine management light on but the car ran fine

Last edited by l33tskyline; 22-05-2011 at 09:41.
l33tskyline is offline   Reply With Quote