Pics Of My Yellow & Black Cupra Bocanegra! TMC Tuning Box and Power Pedal Fitted

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Hey guys..now im past the 15 posts mark, i can upload my pictures! :D

Hope everyone likes my cupra! :)

Mods so far:

TMC Tuning Box
Power Pedal
Carbon Fibre wrap on roof, wing mirrors, badges and front
FK 17mm rear spacers, 10mm front spacers
OEM Seat Spoiler
Calipers painted yellow
H+R 25/40 springs
OSRAM Nightbreaker bulbs
Flyeyes Kit on front and rear headlights
Milltek Catback Exhaust
ITG Induction kit
Powdercoated Gun Metal Wheels
Official Seat Ipod docking station
Private Plate

SAM_0010.jpg

SAM_0009.jpg

SAM_0008.jpg

SAM_0007.jpg

SAM_0006.jpg

SAM_0005.jpg

SAM_0004.jpg

Last edited:

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Like the others...

Very nice!

You should get the tailgate bit done in carbon too, or if you wanted a spoiler get that done.

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Thanks guys :')...yeah ill prob get the spoiler done char..and also get the tailgate done in carbon as well :p...might as well wrap the whole car in carbon whilst im at it :p

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Thanks guys :')...yeah ill prob get the spoiler done char..and also get the tailgate done in carbon as well :p...might as well wrap the whole car in carbon whilst im at it :p

Lmao you'd certainly be the first to do it on here, that could be an interesting look :lol:

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
This is so nice!
I love crono yellow these days! Never wanted a yellow car until recently haha
Think you should take the rear wiper off, cleans up the back end bit time.

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Yeah i didnt think i would get a crono yellow car but its looks nice in person and im happy that i got it! :D hmm I dont think im gonna de wiper it..but its not a definite yet...ill look into it in the future...maybe i might change my mind.

yeah i might do the front in carbon...just depends when i can be arsed lol..gona get a spoiler and get tha twrapped in carbon and painted the tip yellow which will finish it off nicely :D

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Looks great, you should wrap the cupra letters in it too!

I tried to do my front badge in white yesterday but i'm too much of a perfectionist and the edges were annoying me so much. But it is difficult to get it completely wrapped round the egdes. Especially the middle bit.

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Looks great, you should wrap the cupra letters in it too!

I tried to do my front badge in white yesterday but i'm too much of a perfectionist and the edges were annoying me so much. But it is difficult to get it completely wrapped round the egdes. Especially the middle bit.

Yeah i tried doing the cupra letters when i was doing the back badge but it got abit fiddly and gave up..also it would have alot of the vinyl sticking out at the edge which would make it look crap as i tried to do it for the letter A...im abit of a perfectionist too...was there for like 20 mins trying to smooth off the edges and ending up cutting them because i got a bit pee'd off lol

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Lol sounds like what I tried to do.

If not spray them black like I did with mine, very easy. Bought another set of letters from David @ Sere but you could do it without buying another set.