Soopacoop Lcr rota grid drifts , ksport 8pots ,stripped and caged

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
this is my new rr thread some of you may remember the old one those that dont heres a very quick insite to whats gone on

right i have had my leon for about 5 years now it started its few years pretty much standard then i began modding it got it to stage 2 its been jabba mapped had all the usual bits forge fmic all hoses bla bla bla had it like that for a while got bored decided to fit a wot box which on wot shift bent a rod and blew my dmf to bits i then ordered a helix race clutch and smf and ap coilovers at the same time fitted all these as i thought i had only done the clutch i went for a "testdrive" to see how the coilovers felt lol drove down the road then booooommm snapped the rod and sent it out the block yay , got on the phone to issam at ina and ordered uprated rods pistons exhaust valves cam belt kit etc to re build the car my mates and i rebuilt the car on my drive all in time to go to the ring then one night out two cars hit me one on my wing the other on my rear quater...... no more ring for me , cars been at the body shop ever since i ordered supercoop wings for the front rota grid drifts 9.5j all round et23 at the front et38 at the rear ive ordered 225/40/18 yokaham pradas yet to be fitted , i also have the car stripped out and a pair of corbeau revolutions fitted , i have k sport 8 pots on order with a 356mm disk these should be here in november some time then i will be selling my brembo set up few pics of the car i wont bore you all and upload all pics from the rebuild etc but if you want to know any thing just ask

ps im still using the wot box haha

60d22ba6.jpg

53eb957e.jpg

932235ab.jpg

d9ce6a3b.jpg

8bb26551.jpg

3724d332.jpg

0af8d739.jpg

0968a268.jpg

17e9a307.jpg

de189516.jpg

Last edited:

Pyro

:clap: glad your back Danny :) cars looking mint it was mint before all of this lol gunna look like new when shes back on the road :) get some pics of the hole the rod made posted :D

Purespeed

Mar 30, 2011
I should have said earlier, what pads have you ordered with the K-Sports? If you've gone for the DS3000's, watch out for vibrations from the pad deposits. I am sure Bren will have advice for you if you're unsure. The 8 pots were the best brakes I have ever had by the way; so powerful and no issues after three years on track.

Purespeed

Mar 30, 2011
The DS2500's are a far better all around pad, but I went a bit hard core! (Twat)
Yeah, I had them a few years ago on a trackonly M3. Loved them; couldn't get my head around how much braking power they had combined with R888 Toyo's. Money well spent mate!

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Where did you get your rigid towing eye from?

Here mate on eBay 220795854212

Awesome glad I have chosen a good set up was hoping they would be better than the brembos , not that I wasn't happy with the brembos it just worked out cheaper to get the whole set up that get 330mm floatings disks from the likes of bill etc ,

Ok mate will ask about

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise