mk4 ibiza cupra with yellow fog lights

Apr 13, 2011
hull
all comments welcome ill update as it progress...

JOBS COMPLETE
(ENGINE)
Jabbasport remap 195bhp 290lbft
jr cone filter
audi r8 oil filler cap
polished intercooler pipe
Egr reduction gasket
forge uprated boost pipe from turbo
80mm silicon hose from turbo intake pipe to maff
custom black washer bottle cap
custom chrome dip stick
Blue silicon vacume pipes
Custom OEM lookin cold air feed
Forge boost hose with alloy cupla to egr valve
superpro dog bone mount

(BODY)
gloss black wrapped roof
tinted rear windows
1x sticker
Wind deflectors
shortend arial
black glitter painted grill serround
front white led side lights
Tinted side repeaters
Painted gloss red rear towing eye
rear wiper blank fitted
pre facelift fr corner grills painted
Yellow fog lights

(BRAKES)
Rear brembo maxi groved discs and pads
Handbrake helper release springs

(HANDLING)
weitec 30mm lowering springs
20mm rear wheel spacers

(Extras)
Unlocked door beep via vagcom
Jelly belly air freashener
Ambient lighting under CD player and in glove box handle
wrapped door handles
wrapped gear stick serround
alpine cbe 133bt head unit with parrot bluetooth
volvo coin holder

...................JOBS STILL TO BE DONE..................
(ENGINE)
audi r8 coolant cap
seat sport strut brace
finish forge intercooler pipeing
paint dip stick tube matt black

(BODY)
paint wheels black or dark gray
exhaust system
areo bonnet pin catches
verious painting jobs like bump strips etc

ok hears my bezza when i first got it home from evens halshaw renault in doncaster a year ago...
CIMG0364.jpg
[/IMG]

ok the same night at work i desided i was going to put some new dust caps on shorten the ariel and remove the cupra badge from the rear plus put some stickers on i had sorry these photos aint very good took on my old phone

CIMG0070.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0072.jpg
[/IMG]

after that left it for a little bit and enjoyed driving it then desiced i would paint the chrome serround on my grill black and play around with a idea for my grill

CIMG0074.jpg
[/IMG]

after a week i decided this did not look that good and removed the red stripe and decided to go for something a little diffrent and painted the black serround in glitter paint

CIMG0078.jpg

[/IMG]

after a while i had my roof wrapped in black my rear windows tinted limo black and fitted heko wind deflectors gave it a good clean and polish and took some good pic

photo-2.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-3.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-5.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-6.jpg
[/IMG]

its MOT and service time so i brought some new filter etc also brought a egr restriction gasket and gave the car a dam good service decided to do away with my pannel filter and got my slef a jetex open cone instead

photo-1.jpg
[/IMG]

just fitted a new oil filler cap and got my jetex filter mounted propley and cleaned my engine bay.
photo-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2011
hull
Next job lined up is polish alloy charge pipe in engine bay fit new header tank forge cap and get a Crome dip stick fitted

Apr 13, 2011
hull
finaly removed intercooler cleaned up sanded down and polished till it went chrome looks well i think

photo-7.jpg
[/IMG]

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Cone filter sounds good but did not sound how I expected it to u only hear it up to 2.5k suck like mad and if u drop the throttle at about 2.5 k u hear loads of turbo chatter but sounds just like a dump valve to behoest I quite like it after 2.5k it sounds slightly borery but u hear it most down low and i wouldn't say it really has gave any more power but it defo has more response on the throttle and it also stops ur car juddering when ur in very low revs. Am very impressed with it to behoest also I have measured intake temps they and they have not Changed at all. So the difference it will be making is faster higher flow of air

Apr 27, 2008
ok thanks mate. iv just been thinking about getting one but wasnt sure what it would sound like because a no you aint really going to get much power gains.

just been on there website, which one fits our cars, just so a know?

Apr 13, 2011
hull
had my boost pipe blow off so just fitted a forge pipe new seals and new clips to the bottom of the turbo out let the inside pipe diameter is quite alot bigger than the standard one.

photo-12.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-11.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-13.jpg
[/IMG]

Apr 13, 2011
hull
just got some goodeys orderd and fitted

front springs where broken so i guessed i might as well lower it 30mm while am at it
only wanted to go slightly lower and wanted a little bit more comefert so went with these and they are defo better

photo-14.jpg
[/IMG]

o lucky me they also match the color of my car :p:p

photo-20.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-15.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-19.jpg
[/IMG]

just needs to settel now so ill take some side shots of the car once its set its self to its new hight..

so also got my self a 80mm silicon hose to go from my TIP to my maff did this for two reasons

1. looks better in the bay and larger in diamiter

2.was fed up how my jr cone filter was mounted so now its alot better mounted than before

photo-16.jpg
[/IMG]

had to cut it down to make it fit propley
hears how it looks now

photo-18.jpg
[/IMG]

and latest pic of the full bay its starting to get there

photo-17.jpg
[/IMG]

hope to update again soon:D

Matt_CupraTDI

Did you use the factory pipe leading into the filter or did you just buy i new one because it looks better? [B)]

Apr 13, 2011
hull
I used the old TIP ( where the blue pipe is now) for my cold feed in stead of the standerd intake due to its bigger in size and so that I didnt have to cut the old one to make it fit.

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Is that pipe 80mm 45degree?

Thanks

76mm 45 degree ash silcon hose but To be honest with u it was a pain in the arse to fit you would a lot better off with 76mm straight pipe or 76mm 20degree pipe would be best

I had to cut it down a few time then struggled to find some where to mount the filter so it wasn't rattleing around and it's a lot closer to the engine than I would of liked it to be.

It is a perfect fit now due to i used the battery box gearbox mount as a mounting serport and mount for the cone filter which also hides how iv mounted it due to the filter is pointing downward. And I used my original intake pipe from the maf to tip to make a new cold air feed instead of using my pd160 due to its a lot bigger plus still looks very oem

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.