Interior Fuse Diagram/Layout

n0ble

Sep 14, 2006
Hi All,

A handbook did not come with my car and I took a fuse out to check it and stupidly forgot which slot it came out of.

Can someone please post a scane of the fuse page in the book?

Thanks,
Lee

n0ble

Sep 14, 2006
Thanks so much, a little odd how there isnt one on there for interior lighting?

n0ble

Sep 14, 2006
Thats why it makes no sence, my fuses are on the right side drivers panel on the side.

TimSawf

Jun 26, 2011
South Manchester
Thats why it makes no sence, my fuses are on the right side drivers panel on the side.

It was written for a LHD vehicle, the fuses are the same though. There are a few threads regarding fitting LED interior lights where it blew the fuse. They mention which fuse needed replacing.

n0ble

Sep 14, 2006
Yeh I found it and its a 7.5 amp fuse which is not mentioned on that fuse diagram. Problem is a pulled another fuse and some how instantly forgot where it came from and now my side lights won't work.

Is there a different layout for Cupra?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

TimSawf

Jun 26, 2011
South Manchester
It's the same manual for all Leons (mine is a Cupra). If you remember roughly where it came from, check which fuses near there should be the ampage of the one you pulled out. There shouldn't be many it could be and any vacant slots won't be connected so won't damage anything.

TimSawf

Jun 26, 2011
South Manchester
Just been looking at the photo of my fuse box, the numbering layout and the list of fuses in the manual. They bore no resemblance to each other. I noticed that the fuse box and numbering layout were the opposite way round (all written for LHD). If you reverse the numbering so that they number RIGHT to LEFT in the fuse box, the fuses and manual match up.

joely

Mar 20, 2006
Towcester
Just been looking at the photo of my fuse box, the numbering layout and the list of fuses in the manual. They bore no resemblance to each other. I noticed that the fuse box and numbering layout were the opposite way round (all written for LHD). If you reverse the numbering so that they number RIGHT to LEFT in the fuse box, the fuses and manual match up.

Nice one, thank you so much :thumbup:

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Help,looking for the fuse location for the heated mirrors, there is no mention in the handbook and even after using the search function of the forum still in need of a little assistance. I think it is number 1 but not sure, Ta.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise