Giz's - Ibiza FR tsi

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Hey everyone.

Ive been on this site for a couple of years now but never created a readers ride thread.
For just over the last 2 years i've been driving around in this:

SDC11150.jpg

2010 Ibiza 1.4 sport.
I didn't really do much to it, hence why i didn't do a thread, just hids, debadged and rear windscreen wiper removed.
Really liked the car but after 2 years of driving it and it not having much guts i decided it was time to change.

This is what replaced it:
20120618_144243.jpg

2011 Ibiza Fr tsi.
Got a deal i couldn't really refuse. Picked her up on friday and today i've gave her a good clean, de badged the IBIZA on the boot and put a stubby aerial on.
Looking into a wheel colour change in the futuremaybe gun metal grey....suggestions?!?!!,
I'm also looking for black wing mirrors and a lcr splitter.
Maybe somewhere along the line i'll be dropping her on springs.
Not thinking of performance mods just yet.........haha
Its so good to finally have a car with a bit of kick to it...the engine and gearbox is awesome!

20120618_144401.jpg

Thank you
Comments welcome.

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
I'm sure lcr splitters used to be cheaper that what they are going for these days.
In two minds whether to remove the rear wiper or put a polo aero wiper arm on.

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Cheers!
Ill look into the wiper arm :)
I didn't miss it on the old car so might just remove it altogether :)
Need to choose wheel colour as well, thinking I'm wanting a dark grey but then sometimes I'm thinking gloss black again.
I'm liking red over white these days :)

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Woot managed to get a 3 month old forge dump valve of eBay for £25 so that's now fitted :)
Girlfriend hates the "bus" noise but I love it.

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
Hey everyone.

Ive been on this site for a couple of years now but never created a readers ride thread.
For just over the last 2 years i've been driving around in this:

SDC11150.jpg

2010 Ibiza 1.4 sport.
I didn't really do much to it, hence why i didn't do a thread, just hids, debadged and rear windscreen wiper removed.
Really liked the car but after 2 years of driving it and it not having much guts i decided it was time to change.

This is what replaced it:
20120618_144243.jpg

2011 Ibiza Fr tsi.
Got a deal i couldn't really refuse. Picked her up on friday and today i've gave her a good clean, de badged the IBIZA on the boot and put a stubby aerial on.
Looking into a wheel colour change in the futuremaybe gun metal grey....suggestions?!?!!,
I'm also looking for black wing mirrors and a lcr splitter.
Maybe somewhere along the line i'll be dropping her on springs.
Not thinking of performance mods just yet.........haha
Its so good to finally have a car with a bit of kick to it...the engine and gearbox is awesome!

20120618_144401.jpg

Thank you
Comments welcome.

Hi Mate,

The car looks wicked! :p and the modding list sounds great too, personally I think you should go for grey or anthracite wheels and have the roof done in CF wrap, would look amazing! :D

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Nice man, personally I'd go black mirrors as you have said but then leave the wheel colour but put the money you would spend on painting them and buying springs on a set of coilovers and maybe spacers.

Get it sitting perfect and the silver will look great mate.

Unless you can't run the car low then do them black to match the mirrors

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Thanks for the comments guys.
Its payday in a week so may get the odd little mod on in the next month.
Im leaving the wheels how they are but will be doing the mirrors black or carbon dipped.
Stance wise.....if I do something it'll be springs and spacers :)

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Not really sure which size spacers I'd go for, never thought about them but I do like a lot of poke haha

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Wing mirrors are being painted black next wednesday.
Think ill want my wheels doing after the mirrors are done, as much as i love the wheels now ive always been a fan of red and black wheels. If i dont do the wheels springs will be ordered :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise