Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » Announcements, FAQs & Rules » ** FORUM RULES & FAQ - Please Read **

** FORUM RULES & FAQ - Please Read ** Please take some time to read and understand the rules of the forum. Ignoring these rules doesn't absolve you from the consequences of not following them.

Old 10-09-2012, 18:58   #1
ohara
mk1 leon

ohara has 10 points
Question how do i get a sig?

as the title says.....

ohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 19:06   #2
Brummy
Nazi Moderator-Bot

Brummy has 60 points
Go to *USER CP* and EDIT SIG.

Plus invariably you need to have been here a while and have a certain amount of posts AND await a server update.

See Rule 7 (regards Newbies)

If you are a new user, you are temporarily restricted from posting in our For Sale section, adding a signature and making use of the private messaging system. This is to prevent new users abusing the forum, and/or rogue traders scammers from taking advantage of the forum members. Please ensure you take some time to read all of the FAQ/Rules part of the forum.

Restricted use for Newbies: ALL new users are restricted until they have exceeded more than 15 forum posts and 15 days of registration to the forum. Please note that this does not include any General Topic sections.

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE FORUMS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET YOUR POST COUNT UP!

However we DO recommend the Introductions section as a good place to start to get your post counts up, say hello!

Once 15 posts or more are reached and 15 days registration have passed, Newbies will then be automatically upgraded to Full Members.

NOTE: There can be upto a 24 hour turnaround on the server, so though you may reach or even surpass 15 posts and 15 days registered, it will be approx 24 hours after that point that the server updates your user status to a Full Member. Please be patient!

In lieu of the other rules above, a new member must adhere to, we also want to inform you that while we practice tolerance with regular users, we will practice absolutely none with new users (Newbies).

If a new user joins to immediately be proven a problem, with behaviour, or spamming he/she will immediately be banned - no warnings, no discussions. Simple as that. If a new user cannot be bothered to read the terms and conditions they have just agreed to, let alone adhere to them, then we are not about to waste our time and resources on reforming them. Any signs of trouble will be nipped in the bud.
We appreciate new users and want them to become a part of our great SEAT community. On the same hand we also want to protect the interests of our members. We hope you take the time to understand our wishes and wish you a warm welcome to the community.

My (old) Ibiza R.R. thread / The MkII Golf R.R thread

Last edited by Brummy; 10-09-2012 at 19:13.
Brummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 19:19   #3
ohara
mk1 leon

ohara has 10 points
Thanks
ohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2014, 12:05   #4
L8 LWE

L8 LWE has 10 points
So to confirm, after 15 posts I can post pictures in my Readers Rides thread but I have to wait 15 days before I can add a link to my RR in a signature?
L8 LWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2014, 12:06   #5
L8 LWE

L8 LWE has 10 points
Oops I've just realised this is 2 years old. I guess people don't use this part of the forum often! Sorry all
L8 LWE is offline   Reply With Quote