Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
IMHO a tuner is a company that actually tunes the car ie Remap, Turbo Kit etc

not a company who fits body kits

BloodRave

Jan 17, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
Car tuning is a modification of the performance or appearance of a vehicle.
And second of all the list has just started and it is opened to all the tuning companies that will come up with bigger turbos and remap of the Leon. It is a new model so it will take a while until remap and other mods will come up.

EndlessNameless

Keep it Maximum
Jun 26, 2012
I like the splitter.

They can keep the rest of it (though the splitter would need some side skirts and something for the back.

The idea of a boot spoiler is OK, too. But not that boot spoiler.

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
I am pleased to see you can get the rear spoiler for both the 5 door and SC. I will have to have this when I eventually get the 184.

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
body kit

i asked seat uk when the spoiler and side skirts would be out they rang me 2 weeks ago and said they could not tell me when they would be available

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Think I'll be adding that Seat spoiler to my order assuming it turns up in the UK in time.

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Last edited:

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
the link to the new GTI isnt working properly but it if you go through manually you may be as happy/surprised as i am to see 300bhp from a remap for it :)

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
rear spoiler and side skirts

hi ive just had email from seat uk regarding the availability of the side skirts and rear spoiler they have now said these will not be available , but they are on the german seat site wonder if they could be purchased from germany .if so i suppose you would have to find a dealer who will supply them

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yes they can but you'd obviously have to pay shipping

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.