Toms TDI leon

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Hi all, thought id put a build tread as im planning on keeping it forever. its my second seat my first was a 1.4 mk2 Ibiza and it ended up like this

sold that to make way for a family fast forward a couple years I bought the 1.9TDI 110 asv leon back in may then got married in august so there wasn't anything done. I got some plans but it will be a slow build.this is how she looked after a clean.

Plans

LCR Splitter- done
C2 aerial- done
boost gauge
custom gauge pod
angel eyes
LCR spoiler
wheels
spring/ springs and shocks
FMIC
new pipes
usb adapter
Brakes
Tunning box / re-map
Areo wipers
Fabia rear wiper
Arm rest
Lcr door cards
Lcr a,b,c pillars and roof lining

lost that i cant think of and im sure this list will grow

I am a complete novis when it comes to cars I have always got other people to do the work for me but I want that to change so please bare with me if I sound like a idoit! haha

so it turns out I was good this year as the wife got me the LCR splitter and the aerial

so last night i trimmed the middle parts down thinking it would make it quicker today but i ended up trimming load more off anyway

today i set about fitting it spent ages lining it up the finaly got it on.

came out ok i thought and took a pic of the aerial

ive also done half door sills, i want to get them finished before January
next up i want to give it a service and i should be moving next month so i am gona try get the cheeper things done.
all comments welcome

Last edited:

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Had a boot light turn up friday put it in but it doesnt seem that bright so am gona looj for a brighter one

Last edited:

djgaz1

i need to get me one of them splitters wheres best and cheapest place to get one ?

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
I got mine from the dealer was £40 and genuine as a pose to the fake ones on ebay

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
sygu4aza.jpg

This turned up today so I can finally see if I have any faults

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Picked them up yesterday got them on thos morning. 2 are black and 2 are silver so im thinking a a plasticdip re furb will be soon just gotta choose a colour...
esu6etav.jpg

All coments welcome

leonsussex96

Apr 26, 2014
Brighton
Looks really nice, those alloys give it a completely new look! Also, with your front splitter; was it easy to fit on your Leon? I've got a 2001 Leon 1.6 S and had no such luck with getting a front splitter on :/

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Cheers mate I know I wasnt expecting it to look as good as it does. And al I did was line the middle up to where I wanted it then screwes it up and cut any excess off at rhe end I think there was about 20/30mm each end

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Gave the car a quick wash and took a picture of both aides whitch couler do you guys think I should go for??
egy7epad.jpg
9y2ype6u.jpg

Sorry about the quality

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
I duno I just found out I got my mot due so wont be till next mounth now anyway :(

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
thanks mate!, I think ill be doing them black with the plastic dip pearlizer so should come out grey:) I just have to decide what size tyres I want 1st and the mot is this month :s

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise