New IBIZA CUPRA 2015 full details (including video)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
  • Outstanding performance, thanks to 141 kW / 192 PS
  • To 100 km/h in 6.7 seconds
  • New premium interior – distinctive, powerful design
  • Optimum connectivity with Full Link

SetRatioSize900650-IbizaCUPRA010.jpg

The new Ibiza CUPRA shows the essence of the SEAT brand in its purest form – emotional design, outstanding performance and state-of-the-art technology unite to form one of the most dynamic cars in its class. With its compact format and excellent functionality, the Ibiza CUPRA is the perfect sports car for everyday use. The performance generated by the 1.8-litre TSI engine is impressive – acceleration from 0-100 km/h in just 6.7 seconds, a top speed of 235 km/h – paired with exceptional efficiency. The new interior creates an extraordinary feeling of quality, while SEAT Full Link, the SEAT DriveApp and the SEAT ConnectApp enable optimum connectivity. In one area, however, there was very little room for improvement – the Ibiza’s emotional and dynamic design is incredibly well received by customers and is cited as the main reason for purchasing the compact Spanish model.

Full article with video: http://www.seatcupra.net/wp/index.php/2015/11/17/new-seat-ibiza-cupra-full-details/

golfhappy

Sep 1, 2015
Scotland
I'm having one of them, the leon just a gap filler the now. With the 1.8 engine and the manual transmission coupled with the interior mods it's a great car. Think Revo are developing software for the Polo GTi the now so that'll knock on to the Ibiza....i'm excited!!!!

murph81

Sep 20, 2013
I'm really liking the look of these too, any more info or discussion on them?

Is there a possibility of a Cupra R at a later date?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.