OBDeleven modifications

Igor0511

May 15, 2017
Thanks.
For sport menu I meant on a tab in Car view.

I cannot post links yet (before 15 posts), so I'll copy an URL with a space before .com

youtube. com/watch?v=D-THD8QMxgQ

Last edited:

Igor0511

May 15, 2017
Car is manufactured in the end of 2016.
Edit: I just checked in manual. It says that all devices with 6.5" media system are MIB2?

So then I should have this feature.

Last edited:

D3RV15H

Sep 16, 2016
Welling
Hi. Has anyone had any issues with coming home / leaving lights? I've noticed recently that mine are not working as they should and I'm not sure why? I've not made any changes using OBDeleven for quite a while so unsure why this has happened all of a sudden?

Was wondering if someone might know if there are 'default' settings for the coming home / leaving lights function and if so how I'd go about changing these via OBDeleven?

Any help would be appreciated.

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Sorry if this has already been covered, but does this work ok with the new 2017 model?

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Has anyone managed to find a way to have the windows auto close when locking, without holding lock button on the key until the window(s) are fully closed?

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition
Racingline R600 intake

devJORD

OBD11 Wizard
Nov 14, 2014
Sorry if this has already been covered, but does this work ok with the new 2017 model?
I have the facelift. Some stuff works as usual. There are a few things that dont work, like changing the comfort indicator length, sweeping dials and I swear the facelift 1.4 has a sound actuator because my pre-facelift 1.4 didnt sound like this at all.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
I have the facelift. Some stuff works as usual. There are a few things that dont work, like changing the comfort indicator length, sweeping dials and I swear the facelift 1.4 has a sound actuator because my pre-facelift 1.4 didnt sound like this at all.

I have the sweeping dials on mine but was activated with vcds not obdeleven. Not sure how the 2 systems compare?

devJORD

OBD11 Wizard
Nov 14, 2014
I have the sweeping dials on mine but was activated with vcds not obdeleven. Not sure how the 2 systems compare?
I'll have a look at the long coding and try that.

Thanks for the clue.

Kilipri

May 29, 2017
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I've searched the forum and I saw no info related to what I'm about to ask. I've got interested with some info in this thread and took some notes down. Thanks for that.
I'm trying to understand an ECU fault code OBD11 gives me. I'm unable to find any info on the Internet after a few hours. Hopefully this could help, if solved, to someone not to spend the whole afternoon in front of the computer..:).

Getting to the point, the error I receive when scanning is
B202300 - Partial functioning due to active protective function
Priority 6, happened once and is marked as sporadic. I guess it's safe to delete, but feel curious what it can be (I think I was parking when it occurred, factoring in the timestamp it gives).

I know there are fault codes lists. But this code is not included in any of them.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
My OBD Eleven dongle has stopped working. only had it 5 months.

Going round and round in circles with the support email, asking me to try different phones and even different cars even though I have already done that. comes with 1 year warranty or maybe even 2 be interesting to see if they actually send me another device.

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
Canning Town
Ill share with you coding for old ABS unit (2013-2014) which doesn't have byte 29 to do coding for ESC Sport/OFF. This unit usually has finished with byte 28 value C0 s TPMS or value 40 without TPMS.

If you want ESC sport/OFF on this unit change coding in byte 25 mark bit 4
After this you will get this setting menu
25qsn0w.jpg

Last edited:

Smithcd

Apr 8, 2017
Do all spec Leon's mirrors have The folding motors in? I have a MY16 se tech. I don't want to alter through long coding only to find out it would never have worked and unable to revert the coding.
Cheers

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Re: footwells
I thought they went off anyway in when no headlights on? My footwells (led) come on with interior lights when door opens but they do go off if no lights on.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.