SEAT 100PD FMIC maybe

jase750

Jan 3, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Visit site
It certainley does look good :funk:

Under the bonnet it looks factory fit. . .

Can't comment on the performance yet as after driving a 12 year old 306 diesel for a week anything would feel fast :doh:

But after the 100 mile journey back from Forge at motorway speeds+, The boost hose was cool to the touch. There was no noticable lag at all and it pulls all the way round to the limiter.

Richard said that it would only be a couple of weeks before the kit would go on general sale, as it's basically the same as the 130PD kit with a few modifications.

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
jason leese said:
Yep sure will Custom code phase two

change the DP/CAT while ur at it n go 4 good fun reliable BHP , one thing i found with the FMIC is that smoke is virtually zero, using millars power plus as well now , gonna have to get more diesel pumped thru it to sort that out lol

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
stoneyfordNI said:
one thing i found with the FMIC is that smoke is virtually zero
That's not what the Boxster I overtook the other day seemed to think from the back of mine. :whistle:

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
stoneyfordNI said:
i have the results here

TEMPERATURE B4 HIGH
TEMPERATURE AFTER LOWER

RELEASE DATE NOT SOON ENUFF 4 MR. STOCKMAN

Might as well make you do some work on my car since you have finished with yours for the time being! :p

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
Good news travels fast here!!! :D

What sort of power would a 100pd with DP, sports cat, FMIC and remaped see?? 160bhp??

will its clutch and gearbox not die?? or is the clutch the same as ours??

ps....Kyle-are you going for the dif and new clutch option?

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
andy_gdon said:
Good news travels fast here!!! :D

What sort of power would a 100pd with DP, sports cat, FMIC and remaped see?? 160bhp??

will its clutch and gearbox not die?? or is the clutch the same as ours??

ps....Kyle-are you going for the dif and new clutch option?

No diff or clutch!

150 has been had from a standard 100bhp without the above mods so should be interesting. You getting worried? :p

Clutch is diiferent to the 130PD I believe!

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
STOCKY said:
No diff or clutch!

150 has been had from a standard 100bhp without the above mods so should be interesting. You getting worried? :p

Clutch is diiferent to the 130PD I believe!

Yeah....especially since you dont have a huge ICE install to lumber round and you weigh marginally more than fcuk all!! ;)

However....my megre spend on performance should see 180bhp and ill stop when it comes to corners :bleh:

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
the gearbox n clutch is completely different _ i believe its 02J , so u can do the single mass flywheel and G60 conversion , like gary duffs leon , bit easier to find parts 228mm clutch as opposed to 240 mm on the 130/150, likes of eip tuning do good clutches for u kyle , expensive tho , sure jbs could sort u out something tho

jase750

Jan 3, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Visit site
I was out at 4.30 am this morning .And the outside temp was reading 4C .

It was going quite wll shall we say 5th gear, 5000rpm 130+MPH

Not that I'm into top speed b****ks but I was very impressed

The biggest change is in how smooth it is now.

After the remap i'll get it on a RR and see whats going on.Mikanics in Congleton is the nearest to me, and I have it on good authority that his rollers are accurate.

the only problem is I don't have a scanner so I'm not sure how to get the graph put on here

OL1

Aug 7, 2006
Yorkshire
just found this old thread, though i'd bring it back with buying a PD100 a while back :)
I've got a stage one cc remap, and a green panel air filter, but no idea what sorta bhp i'm running yet. did anybody find out what sort of bhp was capable from the PD100 with a FMIC and a few other mods? would be good to know what sorta power i could acheive in the near future!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise