Revotechnik

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » Announcements, FAQs & Rules » ** FORUM RULES & FAQ - Please Read ** » Comments, Suggestions and Announcements

Comments, Suggestions and Announcements Got something to say about SEATCupra.net? Want to suggest a feature for the site, or even spotted an error? Let us know in here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 27-01-2007, 01:22   #61
Triple D

Oh dear,seems i have really got on the wrong side of somebody

Suppose i should realy oppologise for causing,or for making arguments over srcastic comments, and trying to antagonise the situation.

All the stuff i put in the pm above that Mr Croakey above so kindly posted i feel are true.
Yes we both said things, and yes it was immature.

Sorry people for causing this pain and childish behaviour, seems i have upset a few people.

Old 27-01-2007, 08:58   #62
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

m0rk has 100 pointsm0rk has 100 points
Now you know that's a bannable offence..............
Old 27-01-2007, 11:43   #63
Triple D

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rk View Post
Now you know that's a bannable offence..............
But also isnt posting PM's???? hence why they are called PM
Old 27-01-2007, 11:46   #64
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

I can't find that rule.

I can find the one on every page saying

"PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED."
Old 27-01-2007, 11:47   #65
Triple D

Ok well fair doos, if you want to ban me then i only have myself to blaim thats all Sorry
Old 27-01-2007, 12:33   #66
mark sheerin
DUNLOP academy wanabee

mark sheerin has 10 points
Well I cant say anything as I know more than anyone I was guilty of many of the above..

I was the thread twister , twisted thread twister..(sung to the tune of prodigy's firestarter).

I tried to be entertaining..and failed and everyone knew to avoid my posts if neccessary. But I never ventured into arguments or mud slinging or racism etc..
sure I have some very deep views that I aired in the name of reasoned argument..

However is the problem with the new members txt speak and general lack of respect indicative of a lowering of the age and social status of new members.

When the Leon surfaced in MK 1 form it was a new car only within the reach of the generally young professional conscienceous worker...

now that the cars can be bought from as little as 5k upwards for a Leon Cupra have we now found an insurgance of a different social grouping.

I apologise if that makes me sound snobbish but it isn't meant to be Its just an observation of how the mechanics of forum evolution may be occuring.
mark sheerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 14:43   #67
croakey

tripleD i wasnt aiming on make a scene with that PM...just making the attitude i was getting public (as i was told this was what i had to do)

end of the day i cant be arsed to argue...lets just drop it and get on with life
Old 27-01-2007, 14:54   #68
DPJ

DPJ has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark sheerin View Post
.......However is the problem with the new members txt speak and general lack of respect indicative of a lowering of the age and social status of new members.

When the Leon surfaced in MK 1 form it was a new car only within the reach of the generally young professional conscienceous worker...

now that the cars can be bought from as little as 5k upwards for a Leon Cupra have we now found an insurgance of a different social grouping.

I apologise if that makes me sound snobbish but it isn't meant to be Its just an observation of how the mechanics of forum evolution may be occuring.
I think there has always been a good proportion of 'blue collar' owners of new Cupras, Mark.

It's the owners of bronze T reg dodgems that worry me.
...............................................................................Alhambra Stylance 140Tdi...KiwiCupra 8v...387.7bhp Leon Cupra GT
DPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 19:11   #69
croakey

lol..i aint no blue collar worker...i'm a student...working is over rated
Old 31-01-2007, 10:14   #70
Saul
SCN Admin

Saul has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by croakey View Post
tripleD i wasnt aiming on make a scene with that PM...just making the attitude i was getting public (as i was told this was what i had to do)

end of the day i cant be arsed to argue...lets just drop it and get on with life
having had time from my "blue collar job" to look at where this went i can see you still really havent got the hang of this, Zboyd didnt say make it public he said report it to us (the admins), contacting us privately and discussing the PM you received would have been the preferred course of action

Also, contacting Admins via PM and complaining about having your thread deleted is a big no no.

Hope you re read the rules you agreed with upon joining as was suggested and enjoy your stay

email: saul@seatcupra.net url: http://www.seatcupra.net
Saul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:56   #71
OLDOILER

OLDOILER has 10 points
Quote:
an ongoing culmination of annoyances.

So we're wrapping them into a 'catch all' situation, and allowing people to read & agree (if they choose) to ensure SCN is kept to the high standards we expect.
Agree, why don't you operate three strikes and your out - soon clear the dross away or improve content?!
Exeo Sport Tech 170+DTUK =210/423Nm +RS4 ARB, Past Car's :Leon's FR Tdi 210 & f/l FR TSI 273 DSG, both mapped & sadly missed., Steyer TRII, Fiat Abarth's x 2 750TC, NSU 1200TT, Lotus Cortina, E type Jag, Mazda RX4
OLDOILER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 00:40   #72
joonspoon
175hp. 275lbs/ft.

joonspoon has 10 points
I'm a relatively new SCN member (18-11-2006).
I ended up here when the "Seat Car Club" forum closed down.
I like this site and anything that makes it better can only help all users.
I hope everything I post is honest, not offensive, reasonable and maybe helps someone.

Here's my take on this.

Seems to me that a lot of people posting in this thread have lost sight of what was said in post #1.
It's about general conduct not specific matters!
You want to complain about something do it in a different thread.
Guy.

Note to ZBOYD. Should have sent #1 as a PM or e-mail to all registered users.
That way everyone has a copy so no excuses for not seeing it!
Old 02-02-2007, 00:46   #73
ZBOYD
Looking up at the stars!

ZBOYD has 50 points
You see, I do still have faith that at least some of you do get the point

Like i say in post #1, its really a minority issue.

ZBOYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 00:58   #74
joonspoon
175hp. 275lbs/ft.

joonspoon has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBOYD View Post
You see, I do still have faith that at least some of you do get the point

Like i say in post #1, its really a minority issue.
And on that happy note I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
Off topic?
Old 02-02-2007, 08:30   #75
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDOILER View Post
Agree, why don't you operate three strikes and your out - soon clear the dross away or improve content?!
there's software built in to allow for 'totting up' of offences, but we've not played with it yet, and don't really want to accidentally ban people (yet)
Old 02-02-2007, 08:52   #76
DPJ

DPJ has 10 points
Quote:
there's software built in to allow for 'totting up' of offences, but we've not played with it yet, and don't really want to accidentally ban people (yet)
You could have members' penalty points showing beneath their avatar - but invisible to the offender themselves.
...............................................................................Alhambra Stylance 140Tdi...KiwiCupra 8v...387.7bhp Leon Cupra GT
DPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:11   #77
UncleFester
Grumpier by the day!

UncleFester has 10 points
I'd just operate it like driving license points - but the point is that we shouldn't need to resort to doing this.

If i had one golden piece of advice for anyone on forums it's this, "imagine if you were sat side by side with the person you're replying to, if you'd have been more tactful, polite, less offensive or more diplomatic then you need to think twice before you hit the reply button".

I think everyone should remember that on a medium such as this, you are judged purely on how you present yourself and that's solely down to the quality of your posts and you alone are the person responsible for how you are percieved.
UncleFester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:21   #78
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

it does operate just like penalty points, you set the # of points per infraction, and a time duration.

it's just hard to fairly apply it.
Old 14-04-2007, 11:25   #79
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

I'm really getting frustrated with the txt spkers now

It ranges from:

2 = to
u = you
cud = could
now = know

I mean, how hard is it to write in english? I mean we've got no end of members who's 1st language isn't english and they put 'you' to shame.

I can't decide on the way forward... should I just edit their posts, or ritually take the piss?
Old 14-04-2007, 11:28   #80
mrcoyote
See no evil...

mrcoyote has 10 points
Quote:
I can't decide on the way forward... should I just edit their posts, or ritually take the piss?
And how is option two any different from normal? You can guess which way I'm leaning towards...
mrcoyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 2719
&rew, <OWEN>, *Lou*, -=Rob=-, -pseudonymous-, -SlicK, /dev/null, 1.9...stefan, 100andthirty, 10man, 140SPORT, 16v6n, 1litre wonder, 20 valve ted, 20vpolo, 20vt Tony, 20vtB0b, 20vtwy, 221084clarkey, 225, 23mjh, 28Ace82, 2footpegs, 2zeroalpha, 33754k, 3ff1c1ent, 3LL1077, 4-candles, 45_CB, 50spence, 53 Leon SX, 5dr, 6th.replicant, 777cupra, 8bit, 90landrover, 932matthew, A13S, A5HL3Y, aanev, Aaron87, aaronbromley, AaronGS, abhardwaj1990, aBoijj, accampos, aceman, acespizee, acidstrato, ackers1987, Acksaw, adam cupra 20vt, adam kelly, Adam R, Adam's Cupra, Adam180, adam5363, adamb87, adambudders, adamgardiner, adaml, Adamm, Adamricko, AdamRoutley, ADAM_84, adam_tdi, adiohead, ADKO, adm013, Administrator, adon30, adp, adrianmorris, adsbluecupra, adski91, Adz.21, Adz87, af1, afcajax73, agplant, Aimez, air121005, AJ-V5, ajay_parekh, akg, akz, Al, Al Wyn, AlanUK, alecgr, Alex 17, alexbradford, AlexGSi2000, alexj124, alexoakes, alex_cupra09, ali831, Alice_Cupra, alix, Ali_Hayes, allallyouyou, Allan Andersen, allbutt55, allh2k, Alnitak, alnsaz, AlphaMale, AlpineWhite, Alps Pacino, Altea Owner, altea phil, Altech, alx_chung, Al_G, AmanParhar, amccan10, amgtorre, Ami-Jane, ammo, amnesia, Amr, AN06DRW, andi leon frtdi, andieleon, ando, andpen, Andrewcupra TDI, AndrewJB, andreww, andy.morgan, andy15star, andy17, andy1max, Andy3004, andy68, AndyC567, andyc58, AndyCon, andycupra, andye1, ANDYH1966, AndyHazza, andyj, andylcr, andypandypoos, andypotts1981, andyspencer, andytaylor1980, Andywarr, Andywest2k1, andy_gdon, andy_tratter, angelday, AngryAlan, angrymaus, anniversary1697, anthb, AnthonyDi, AntneeUK, antzedwardz, antzleoncupra, AoS, AP2000, Ape, AR-CoolC, ares, arge, Armitageshanks, Arnoldo, Arosa16vology, ArosaRacer, arron2004, Art0ir, artemis_1991, ARTTAY10, Ash-Kennard, Ash.LCR, ashb 130 tdi, ashley600, ashw831, asthpsw, ATP, attila_tdi, AusCupra, AviTurbo, AwesomeAl, AwesomeMark, AwesomeSarah, ayeaye, az20vt, Azza_, az_mk, a_waugh, B18OGY, b1nuzz, b9rgo1234, babaa, BaezoN, Baffled Spoon, BaggyHTID, BAGZ, Bakes100, bakester69, Balddee2, Baldo, Baldwin, bald_eagle, Balf2k, ballthebuilder, bane_punk, Banksy 1, BanziBarn, barney501, barnsley, barry4ord, barryg, bartsimmo, basemanuk, Bassedout, bassfreak, basssound, basstard, bateman fr, Baxter, bazzer, Bazzle, bbewekim, bbob, BBoy82, BCM, bcstudent, Beaconjon, Beaker™, Bean, BeartheBruce, beattie17, beavz_28, Becks, Bedlam, BEEiTCH, beeko85, BeEzA, BeezaDave, beezanick, BeezerDiesel, beezertart, Belbing, belfastchris45, Ben CTR, ben-ducky, ben1413, ben652, ben@amdessex, benhampshire, benjiwales, benny91, BenO, BenS1, benskin07, bentaw, Bentley1989, benuk, benzbong, ben_edwards30, BEOWULF, Berg, bertandernie, bete noir, betts, Bezzer, bgasmatt, BHP Addict, bickers70, big eck, Big Ejit, big phill, big ric, big-bam, bigall, bigman75, BigWill, Big_daddy, Big_Lad, Big_Mikey_G, BIG_Y, Biker, Bikerz, billy fin, billyhas, birds town, birdxr, Bishbash25, Bizz, BJM, BKR, bla1n3, Black TDI Turbo, blackcupra180, BlackCupraa, blackdream, BlackFR, blackie, blackmagic20vt, BlackMagicLeon, BLACKNIGHT, Blackpearl__, blackturbo, Blade, Blelock, bloody_typical, blue51, bluenose, bmb779, bmsc22990, boabym, bobak, bobbycfc, bobmcgod, bobphatboyphat, bobthegull, bodysnatcher, bogdancristiann, bogdan_wrc, Bogwoppit, Bolland, BollockoBomber, boltyz, bombheads12, Bondiblu, bonsaiman, Bonzy1800, Boo, Booby Supper, BoomhaueR, boomhauwer, Bora, borderboy, borisvanhalen, botanical_monk, Bover, Bowen, bowenthepunk, boy1der_uk, bozwellox, bozzzydmc, bqd, Breezapom, brendanb1801, Bretty, Brian.G, brightsideteeem, Brill, Bristle Hound, bristolsparks, broadbandings, bruceR, brwmogazos, Bryn-P, bubba, bubbles1, bubbles1986, buch bdm 400, budweiser28, Bull3t Proof, bully, Bunnin, burnsey, burnsy_b, Busta, bwtalbot, byd1380, b_wain, C11PRA DC, C13RYP, C3PRA, caddyrage, cadman2k, Caffienated, Cainer, Cal91, cally77, calum001, Calum_Cupra, Camaleão_Ibiza, Cammage, CandyCupra, caney, Canners89, canonman, cap r 225, Captain Cupra, carew, carl325, carlos200, carly, carl_ep91, carpboy, Carr20vt, CatB1, catthowe, cawsey18, caztech, cbendall, cbrewer28, cb_safc, CD, ceedubya, cfcmick, CGD217, chaazza, Chambers Cupra, Chambers_CUPRA, Chan_P1_TDi_FR, charlietruman, Chaz, chaz44, Chemical Al, cherryone, cheshire cat, Chester, cheungy, chevychase, Chez, chief_kris, chill-fr, chillcupra, Chino_UK, chorlton, CHR15B, Chri$, CHRI55, Chris B, Chris Bartram, chris c, Chris mk2, chris27, chris285, chris2r, chris4500uk, CHRIS87, chrisash32, chrisbond69, ChrisBowe82, chrisboyle999, ChrisCurzon, Chrisdaman, ChrisG, ChrisGTL, chrisjgill, chrislee12345, chrisphysics, chrisRibiza, chrissy1502002, chrissyb103, ChrisUK, Chriswaite130, chris_200120vt, Chris_a_73, chris_lcr, chriz1, ChromePete, ChrWh, chubbs, Chuckie, chucky, Chuggy, chumsofmanutd, chungster, churcherj, CJ1985, cjhawker, CJRamze, ckempo, clarkeg, claudefrog, Clazzer, clinko, ClubAddict, cmc, Coalesy, coatsie, Cobweb, cocadave, coggie, Colin C, collegeboy09, collins, conkerman, ConradJellyfish, contiman, cookie1978, cookieboy, coolrgy, Cooper_81, coopra R, Copey, Copper Cupra, cordoba lad, cordobabrendy, CORDY_SXMAN, corradophil, coullstar, Cowie, coxxic, coxyboy, cpufreak, Crackers, Crafoo, craig lcr, Craig Senior, Craigbarnley, craigboca, CraigH, CRAIGLCR, Craigus, CraigW, Crashapollo, cresswell22, crezz, CrispDust, critch4, Crono, CrossyR, cruising03uk, crying_boy, csd_19, cstevens, cu51pra, cube320, Cuffy, CUPR, cupra collins, Cupra Iain, Cupra Ken, Cupra Kev, Cupra Kid, Cupra R, cupra R con, Cupra Ross, Cupra TDI 150, cupra yk1, cupra!, Cupra-chick, Cupra-jb, cupra-kiz, cupra-neil, cupra-rich, cupra-tfsi, cupra.al, Cupra137, Cupra20, cupra2008, cupra20vturbo, cupraajy, cuprabaz, CupraCal, CUPRACAR, cupracooper, CupraDaft, cupradan, CupraElliott, cupragav, CupraGTI16V, CupraJimbo, Cuprajohn, Cupraken, cuprakitty, cuprakris, CupraLee K1, cupralite, cupralooks, cupramat, cupramillo, CupraMuscle, CupraMVR, Cupranation, CupraOl, CupraPig, cuprapowerpaul, CupraR-34, CupraR210,DJM, cupraR59, cupraRgstar, CupraRuss, CupraR_Lad, cuprascott, cupraslayer, cupraspark, CupraSport, cuprasport16v, cuprastoffs, CupraString, cuprastupot, cupratdi-matt, CupraUK, CupraVAG, Cupra_20vT, cupra_ahhh, Cupra_G, Cupra_Jay, cupra_jobe, Cupra_J_RS, cupra_marrrt, cupra_matt, cupra_matt86, cupra_poolie, Cupra_R04, cupra_r_04, cupra_spencer, cupra_tan, Cupra_Tim, Cupra_UK, Cupra_Wayne, curryholic, cus, cypher007, cyphnar, D-Power, D...B..., D.K, D1SHABBA, D3DNA, D4V2K1, Da rossy, DA-BADMAN, daan, dabossman, daboy3000, DACA, dai, Dai Rob, dailey87, dainott2105, Dai_O, dalegolf215, DaleGT, Damian @ DPM, Damo, Damoegan, dan boy, Dan Cupra R, DAN M, Dan1.6, DanAPR225, DanCupraET, DandB, DanGB, dangerous10671, Daniel1431, danielc16, danieltm, Dani_b19, DanLewis1991, danmarley, DANNY H, danny m, danny20vt, Danny@INA, DannyC87, dannychapman10, dannyFR+tdi, dannyk, Dannym, Danny_B, Danny_FR, DaNnY_LaD, danregs, Danthechippy, danthemanwhocan, danthevanman, danwfr, danwilko90, Danzibar9, Dan_20vt, Dan_Biza_Boi, dan_wilson87, Dark Matter, darkhorse, DarkSeat, darrellr, darth_vader_helmet, dash, Datapro0, dav3, dave, dave cup, dave mac, dave.richmond, Dave@integrated, DaveB1970, daveclayton, davegrayburn, DaveI, davej_anderson, Davem, DaveP, DaveysFR, Dave_225, dave_6, Dave_88, dave_ph, Dave_R, david.swanson, davidcupra, davidif, davidmills2002, davidsonley1, Davidsr, David_smith_909, davo, davyboy, Daymo, Daz68, Daz8161, dazjb69, dazvessey, DazWood, dazzcupra, daz_cymru, Daz_gibbo, daz_pd, dc98ddc, dchbrown, DDX, deadeyejim, Deako, DEAN0, DeanJ, deano w, deanomite, dearly beloved, dede, Dee Wright, Deebo, deebow, deedaskrh, Deejay, Deev, deezal, degzy, dejmos, delboyuk2005uk, demonic pete, densil, Densley2387, dent, dentist, derelyth, dervpower, dErZ, devin13, devonfr150, devonmikeyboy, devonutopia, dg-1984, dgmx5, dh00001, dholdi, dice36, Dickie FR, dicky FR, didsi, DIESEL DOCTOR, DIFT, digby130?, Digger, diggerbucket, digimac, Dillan G, ding-dong, dino9999, dionbee93, Dione J, dippy4000, dirk1978, Discostew, Disco_Biscuit, diss_50, Diyhell, DJ-LIAMC, djmozibiza, djscorch, dj_bigfella, dj_troopa, DKershaw, dkw, DMC1987, dmc4087, dmcar02, DMG, dmjw01, dmmsta, doctor rage, DOLBY, dolf, doll, Dolly_Gti, Dom Sweeten, dom-g60, Don, DonniD1991, Donnyboy, donovan2123, Dougalaus, Dougy, dovey, downrodeo, dozza.13, dr62, Drew18 FR, dribbler, drinkwell, driveforward, drue1, DScape, DSUK, dubnut71, dubroots125, Dude, Dudemeister, dunc4n, dunknat, DylanE, Dyscontinued, dyson87, D_O_U_G_I_E, e5sta, eagle6, eande2, EB20VT, ebo007, ecklad, ecosse1986, edc, eddiel34, edewer, EdHorny, edmong, Edward9th, Ed_Sutch, ei2gfb, EKE Ibiza, EL, ElasticTangent, elcristoff, Elfman, ell0070, elliott87, ellislake, elnigel, eltawater, EmDee, emlyn11, Emm, Empi5, emsquared, Emz, EnGbudd, English, enigma, envycordoba, EoinM, epts2008, erichuyn, Eriedor, erminio, ET CUPRA, Ethan040, ettlz, evans1089, everitt1980, EvilKinevil, evo2345, evoke1xt, evokid, evoy2k2, EZ Tutty, F2 Stu, F8 CMR, Fahid82, Faisal, FAST AL, FASTER, fat andy, Feel, fellowsuk, Fergal84, Fergy, Ferryman, fike, filbro, Finan, FINN, Fisher, FishmanUK, fishtoasty, Fishy, Fl@pper, flak monkey, Flameboydan, flappy, flares, flashp, flegz16, FLK, Fmxvxx, footlong, Forbez, Fordy_FR, forestfighter, ForgeMotorsport, fossie, fourtwofive, foxes, fozworth, FoZz, fozzie, fozzybear, FR dagley, FR+TDI, fr-tdi, FR-turbo, Francy110tdi, freamy, freegeek, Freewheelin', frenchy, FRESHMODE, FRik, FRLeon, FR_Simon, FSiLeonMike, Fu Shou, Fuelwatcher, fulls1982, Funkyfin2000, fuzzgeller, g-max, G12MO X, G223, G2232, G2HSE, G2T, g60stu, g8rvn, gac, gadgetmaster, GainfulShrimp, gamer555, gammar, Gar3th, gard_ian8, garethgje, garethrobson, Garetht, Garreh, garry01, GarryGti, Gary@Cookies, gatman, gavbey, GavFR, GavinM, gavthelad, gav_1, gav_FR, GAZ P, Gaz-04, Gaz44, gaz700, gazcuprablk, GazEP3, GazGT, Gazguthrie, GazM, gazman, gazR, gazrhys, gazsutton, Gazza_24, gb, george130, georgebibizafr, GeorgeChios, GeorgeF, Georgel, george_seamons, Gezz, gib20vt, gingerben, Ginner, Gizzer, glangri2, GlanzaV, Glenn, Glennolls, Glovepup, GLYN SOLEY, glynnd, Gnollins, gnormy02, godber225r, godzuki, GOINGtoIBITZA!, Gokiwi64, goku52, GOLF GTTi, googies, gooner rich, Gooner_Mike, Goot, Gordz, GotBoost, GottaIbizaMk3, Goz, Graham123, GrahameS, grahams81, Grat, Grayboy, grayman, GrayT, GRD, greck999, greenakd, greener9009, greenocktriple, Greerso, greesha, greg, greg81, GregLCR04, gregorcupra, GregP, gregster72, GREY 225, Grey Fox, greyfloppyhat, griff82, grim1987, grotmeister, grq, gruffs, GrumpyOldMan, GS16LRHP, GtiBoy, gticupra123, gtikezz, GTV, Gubien, Guffers, Guinness, gulzar, GunnerCP, Gunnie, Gurrr, gus, h0l1yw0od, h17och, h34ds, h47kin, Haddock, Haggistech, Hairy, hakkow, halftone, HallycupraR, hamlyn, Hammo72, hamps_w, Hamzilla, Hank, Har, hara, harj, Hartosh1, harty190486, hawtin1584, HAYLEY_TDI, Healyrae, heatfan8, HeatSnatcher, hellowed, helms, hendo#1, Hendry, henryg, henryk, herb2578, highguyuk, HigsterSenior, Hilla LCR, HJL, Hobbiniho, hoggers, Holdup, Hollow_83, holmesy55, holty, Holy, honeyman, hon_n_gem, HoopDub, hopkinsgm, hornet boy, hot hatch, HotHatchSteve, HTC, HuckingFell, Hudson, hughes86, Hugo Nebula, Hunnie79, Hurdy, Husbandofstinky, huvo, H_man, i99y, iain1970, IainW, Ianb, iandjm, IanG, ianhb, IanJ, ian_jobson, ib04tom, Ibiza 130 tdi, Ibiza Dan, Ibiza sport man, ibiza staff, Ibiza125, ibiza@kev, IbizaAlex, ibizaboi, ibizacupra, ibizadoyle, ibizasaremylife, ibiza_1.4tdi, ibiza_95, ibiza_adam, Ibiza_Oz, Icecavern, icemancupra, icestorm81, Ictoanuk, Igor23, IH786, ikhlaq206, IMG SEAT, Imperial, Importcupra, Imran, INA, Indy, InfernalBadger, ini, INSIDER, intimidator, Invincible, Invisible, invisiblekid, InvisibleName, IOMMAN, ipd56, irf, ironside, iSot, italian job, itsmefishy, iulian06, ivo098, I_biza_YOU, J-DUB, j.a.kelly, j.cavo, J0N, J@mes, J@mes W, jaba101, Jace, Jacey Boy, Jack Jumpin, jack-cuprar, JacketJ, jacknelle, jacko1066, jacko_86, Jack_Pug, jake, jakemorris, jakesbrakes, jam666999, jamandspoon81, jamborino, James Elder, James G60, james walker, james.l, james.milroy, James23Parkin, JamesE, JamesL, jamesmckelvie, Jamesrowe, jamest87, jamesypyk, James_3, James_LCR, james_tiger_woo, jamfool, Jamie P, jamieread, jamjar, JamJay, Jam_Cupra, jareki, jase20vt, jase750, jasengine, JasKandola1, JasLUFC, Jason, JasonP06, JasXPear, Jay, jay-bob 25, JayCho, jaymd, Jayt, Jaytee, JayTse, jaz205gti, JB!, JBArosa, JC, JCLCR, jcorky, jcp, jcs356, jcth1, jc_boc, jdesousa, jds, jduggz08, jedi knight, Jedimaster65, jellybabybandit, jenk, jernjackson, Jerry*, jezyg, jezza49, JF77, jiege01, Jii, Jim H, Jim@WD, jimbo_iow, JimCupra, JimmyCupra, jimseat, Jimski, JimyFloyd, JIMYU, Jinx3110, Jirwin, jivejester, jj06, JKM, JK_cupra, jlovrek, Jmaes5926, jmc1976, jmolloy1987, JMP, JMS, jms_cupra, jnc90, Joe K, Joeb, JoeF, joeg40, joehirth, joely, joenitro, Joens, joesmad4it, Joe_3490, John S FR 170, John-Cupra_TDI, John007, John11367, john@forge, johnbev, johnboy98, johno1404, Johnsey, johntheboy, john_tdi, jok0212, Jolly, Jon TDI, jon-tfsi, jonathanp, jonathan_phang, Jonesy, jonesy118, jonesya3, Jonezyfr, jonial, jonisginger, jonjay, Jonnio, Jonny, Jonny95 SXE, jonnyblease, JONNYVT, JonTelfer, Jonwm, joolsvern, joop200789, Jordan20vt, Jordanwaterhous, jordibravo, Jordo, jordyboy004, josh263uk, joshpmc, JoshRedCupra, joshW, JPS3290, JR750, jreedy, JR_130, jtmac, jtonline, jtr, Ju., JU5 2 SLY, juan, Jubjubbird, Judgejim21, julian24110, jumpinjackflash, Justa, Justin R, jwhat, jwilkinson, jwmurdoch85, K.Irl, k11jrp, K1Shane, k30nyg, K3mist, k4ith, Kai_1600, kareemsafwat, KarenJ, karizma_fas, karlosR, karls cupra, Katangaleon, KatCowie, kazand, kblackburn, keaney, keany19, KebabWarrior81, Kedge, keefy, kegger, keirravn, Keith Wood, Keith@APR, KeithOT, keithr, Keithslippery, kelford1988, kenboon, kenny-cupra, KennyPOLO_Gti, kerrbryan, Kev Hall2, kev64, Kevaloni, Kevo, Kevos100, kevscupra, kewe, kezFR07, KFC91, kickassmc2000, kidinspace, Kie183, kieron_67, kili, killbill, killer205, kilobrown, kinder, kineticz, King Monkey, KingAnt, kingkongsfinger, kinjamin, Kittya, klawit, knight, knight85, Knight_Rider, koala5, kopec56, KP, Krazy, Kris, krisbutler02, Krishen, kriso, krussel, ktulumike, kw1984, KWEV, kyle'87, kyle18uk, kylestyle09, KzJF, l.e.star, L.R.C., L14M_T, L17KKE, L5FLD, L9 GOW, laitant, lajohnz, Lal B3N, Lambchop, Lambert12, Lambo69, lamchops, lanceneoman, LandanSam, lard-ajc, lardyboy, Larry, larsem, LASTYBOY, LC Ibiza Cupra, lc4geoff, lcjay, LCR33, lcrb, LCRglen, lc_allan, leapy, Lee M, Lee0204, lee25, LEE69, leeapole, leegriffiths, leero783, Leesey, LEE_05, lee_fr200, lee_woollett, Leigh15, leighton, Leigh_o, Lentäjä, leon james, leon sport, Leon ST, leon13, leon1783, leon1p, leon263, leoncp11, LeonFR07DSG, leonfr170, LeonFRMK1, LeonMunkee, leonpower, leontdi130, leon_81, leon_in_uk, leon_lib, Leon_MHX, level_lewis, leviathan18, Lewis225, LewisLeon, LewisW, lfc4life786, Liberty, libiza2007, lil3520, lil_sham, limpabit, linlin299, Lippo, liver-red, ljpacey, LMJ, lm_gauci, loadswine, lockly, LoDa, Lodgey180, lofer, Logan 5, longman, Loony R, loonymoon, lordgibbness, louise ibiza re, loveturbopower, luckymjr, lucus_j, luke07cupra, lukecupra2001, Lukeyx, Luke_buk, luke_h, lukin dappa, luna fr, lunalupi, lupocharged, M-c-G, m.r.davies, M14KCY, M1KEH, M20FES, M4TTYF, M87NER, mach4, machman, mad-for-tar, MadFaz, madmaca, Madmile, madmonk, MagicFR, magicmcfc, magicoi, majesty78, Makey_FR, Malice19, malky39, mALLA, Mandip, ManOnTheMoor, Mao, marccowley1, marcosport, marcuswomersley, Marc_4, mardon, mark smith, mark1231, Mark300zx, markbrum, MarkE, markgb, Markie68, markirel, marklaruk, markmck, markmeus, markoos, MarkW, MarkWales, marky t, marky63, Markyboyt, mark_20vt, Marmalizer, marraa, Marshall, Marshy, marshyc, Mart, Marthamm, Martin M, Martin251184, MartinDov, Martinoutfront, Martin_DSG, Martin_FR, Martyn, Martyn1989, martziniuk, marv_n69, Mashburn, MasserS, Massileon20vt, MatejW, MatG, Matrix, matsportline, matt l, MATT RILEY, Matt S!, matt110tdi, matt5964, MattBennett, mattbrowning, MATTCR, mattdavies, mattfas, MattFrench, mattmk2gti, mattster, mattupnorth, Mattwood, Matty., matty1977, Mattyh87, matt_k, matt_s, matylad, MaxKopf, mazzerati, mboyle290, McBruce, mcchriswood, mcculloch, mcevoy85, Mcpickering, mcsolle, mdaw1985, mds1256, meckanix, megadyptes, Mellow Yello, meltonlad, Memphis, metroarmadillo, Mewcenary, mgoslett, mgrays, mhill, michaelg1001, MichalR, Mick288, mickeykdan, micky 32, microgerry, midgetgem, mihaib, Mike H, MIKE THOMPSON, mike000, mike2926, mike89, MikeA, MikeO, MIkey kc, Mikey P, MikeyS, mikey_b, Mike_08, mike_allison, milesyboy1, Millbo, milli, ming, minimivic, mini_hammy, mintyWRX, Misko, Miss Hamilton, miss_cupraR, mister.c., MisterE, Mitchy, MitraShark, mixupz, MJ, mjh_cupra, mjt, mk4 cupra, mklock, MMA FR150, mnkiboy, Mo Arif, Mobo, mode, Moffat, Molehill_Mike, Moley RUFC, momiwi, monkee, monkeynuts, Monks Seat, montyb, moojii, morleymackam, morrischad, moshii, Mossberg, motty225, motty_90, mouse1989, MPJ88, mpm1987, Mr Az, Mr Bigglesworth, Mr Cellotape, Mr Diet, mr noisy, Mr OCD, Mr Roboto, mr0709, MrBen2k7, mrg, MrNailer, MrNorma, Mrski1, MrTurner, mrvavavoom, MrWill, mrwookie, mr_D, Mr_Dave, Mr_Magistus, mr_merc, Mr_Tom_Tom, mt audio, MTIbiza, mty12345, muddyboots, MUFFIN, Mukkyman, muks11, Mully, Munky, munkyboy, Murdered LCR, Muttley, Muzorewa, mYGeL, Myki da Pyki, Mylo, mymorph, N Jardine, n0ble, n11tht, Nabraxas, Nafo, nak, nam, name__taken, nat85, nate03, Nath., nathan., Nautilus, nayhorn, Naz, Nazlfc, nc30rider, ndbrgr, ne11er, Neale, nealo, Neel-Cupra, neenor, Nef, Neg., neil, Neil82, neil@greenlight, NeilC, neillys75, neilmac, neilo42, neilpaul89, NeilW, Neil_Ireland, Neo, neo265, Neo_VR, Nev_LCR, Newstarter, Ni Cupra, nibbles, nick-barnes07, nick-fr, Nick2008, nicklaus27, NickLCR, nickleon44, nicko16, NickP, Nickrobz, nicksxjr, NickT, nicky1873, NickyJam, Nick_A, Nick_J, nightflight, nikstar, Niktron, nils 6l, nilz, Nimbur20, Nimzy, ninjabadger, NinjaPirateUK, niw2500, Noam, nobba, Nobber, Noel<>leoN, nokiauk, noktoto, nomad, noodle, Norrisibiza, Novataken, ntvrman, nugget, Number86, NumberoftheBeast, Nutkin, nuts, nutter_engineer, nutty_merka, nvidia, NWhiteley, Nyteshade, n_d_fox, n_olympios, obou, Octane2097, Ocularis, OFI, oi_nutter2000, Oj 89, Ol' Timer, olaf, old 'uns, old yella, oldman, OldNick, OLDOILER, oldtimer, olethalb, oli h, OliMonty, olip74, Oliveracc, ollieb023, OllieL, olliep, olvie, Omagh.NI, oneofthetwins, on_the_verge, orange, orangemuffin, orca, OrcaGti, Orion1969, orson carts, OvniAl, OVNIWCE, Ovni_cupraR, P-torque.co.uk, P0LKR, P1CK4D, p1tse, p34ch3y, p5yco, p888uld, Pabs, Pacey, pacm0n, PaoloB, Par, PAS, pasty, Pat15312, paul geraghty, Paul T, paul-murphys, paul6316, pauldredge, PaulieB, Paulki, PaulLC, paultownsend, paulw2427, Paul_W, PDaddy, pdcupra, pdh 14a, Pedestrian, pedy, Pegsy, pekingprawn, Peppermuncher, Pepz, perky85, pete evans, pete147, pete34a, pete88, peterrc, peter_cupra197, Petrol-Head-Pete, Petronille, pezman32, PH1L NI, phatchoonz1, Pheo, phey708, PHIL LCR, Phil MC, phil3012, phil8vgti, philameena, philaw, philc, philjc99, Phillc, phillpotts92, PhilOfCas, philsip, PhilW, PhilYerBoots, Phil_B, phil_m, Phuture, pietwillem, Pigeon142, pilz, pingu, Pingu101, Pinocchio, pinsnpies, PiperRS, Piston N Broke, pj106, pj1985, PJ_TDi, PlatinumR, PLuKE, plumbrob, pmcd84, Poochy, porterbmx, PostieTdi, Poundie, powernut, Prebs, predo, Presha, Prev, PRF2k, Priezti, probee, Proby, Proc, processpaul, product, Proff_CUPRA 180, projectgingawar, pstables, PSV6, PSX, psycho-pancakes, Ptar64, ptycupra, Puddleduck, Purple Tom, push, pwskingle, qed296, QuietQuackers, qwert, R 20vt J, R French, R0b, R100XET, R1ch85, R4cup, R4MSN_86CUPRA R, R666CHE, R69, R953 VSE, R@B, rabe187, RabReith89, racer66, RachIbiza, raddo-dave, Radge-Aha, Rael, raepaul, Raffles, ragga63, RaggedLob, rahul, rallynut, ralph, Rampage, Rangers, Rarpuc, Ravey_Cupra, RaviR50, Razor, realneal00_0, red line fun, red1.4, redcupraboy, Redemption, redkite, RedLCR, reesy, reflexuk, Renda, repoman, Reuvers, Rev, revo, revo carl, Revo Kev, revo20vtdan, rf860, Rgm racer, rhumber, rhysox, Rhys_, ri5t0, Ric 2001, Ricardo, Ricardo_Smooth, rich RS, Rich S, rich.h44, rich146, Rich23 UK, rich3001, Rich666, RichardBW, richardc, richardtank, richellis, RichieRich, richieroo, RichL, RichLCR225, RichN, Richy!!!, richybigman, richypanic, Rich_j_Williams, RicJames, Rick1.8t, rickyb90, RickyD1975, rico, Righttoe, RikH, Rikko, Riko, Riley TDi, rimmo64, ringer, risted, rix, RJMaeer, rk696, Rlawrie45, rllmuk, rob - 73, Rob GTI, Rob McCool, rob929, ROBBAT, Robbie C, Robbo73, robbob, robcool, robdf2, RobDon, Robdrums, robepton, Robert Barnes, robertg919, robertj, robertnitro, RobH, robin cur, robint, robjnr, robk2009, robreidmotors, RobsCupra, Robsport, Robster5, robstyler_uk, RobT, RobVT, rocco1, rockape, Rocky Rocastle, rocky2008, rod the sod, RodneyA, Rog., rogers, rolandinho, roloking1806, roly, Romeoisgraham, Ronin225, Ronman, ronnie35, Rory101, Rory1984, rosco07, Rosco906, RoSonic, ross p, ross27, rossers87, RossIBIZATDI, rossidfootball, Ross_Cupra-R, rpmleon, RpR, rsconfusion, rsmith, rsr, rsshawn, rs_jon, Rua1r1, ruba, Ruddmeister, rudgey, RUM4MO, runboy, Russ3474, russman68, Russo, russT, russ_coffey, Russ_tdi, rv2583, RVP09, ryan106, ryan_s3, Ryeh82, S's Cupra, S.c.r.e.a.m, S.E.C.T., s10mph, s1l3nc3r, s2celly, S2TTB, S3 AKR, s3 evil, S3 Nattie, s3tony, s4oopie, s5luf, SA Polo, sabatar, sacho, sahar, saintelise, SalSheikh, SalterTDI, Sam221, sambryant, sammyd240584, SamsCupra, sando88, sandro123, Sanjay, scardy, scarface, Scby555, schnipps, Scimitar, scl1982, SCOBLADE, scooby76, ScoobyJawa, scoobysnax, ScotlandToIbiza, Scott-o, ScottHmk4, ScottiCupraTDI, scottR, scottslb1111, Scotty229, scottym, scottzedal, Scully, SCupra, sdownie1, Sean1060, SeanCorky, seantdi, SeanyK, Seat Adam, Seat Gooner, SEAT leon 007, seat sean, Seat-Chris, SEATCOOBER, seatcupra, seatdude, seatkev, Seatmann, SeatR, seattoby, seat_lion, seat_rich, sebasti0n, Seb_P, secret.squirrel, seremotors, sgtcortez, Shadders, SHADY-NINJA, Shaggy, shamoo, shaneseat, Shani, shantybeater, Sharky_82, shaun-the-sheep, shaun., shaun@amdessex, shauncupra, shaunfriend, Shaunyboy, shaunymac, Shaun_E, shaw25, Sheff's Cordy, sheffboy, SheffieldKid, shefflad, sheph4rd, shorty40, Shorty_rs, Shrek, shuikit, si-mate, sickpupppy, sida, SidewaysCupra, sie77, SigmaDelta, Signor Whippy, Sile-R, silver surfer, Silver1.6-Sport, silverfox, simch, simonj, simonsen82, simonthekane, singh123, sirjimalot, Sisson, siwel, sixarm, sixfifty, Si_TDi_FR, sjc59, skahigh, skinnylew, Skint, skOOby, Skorchio, skott101, skullmunki, sl1m1thy, slappy_dunbar, slicecbr, slick, slim20vt, Slimy, Slippery_Stu, sloppycupra, Sly-Delvecchio, Small, smark32, Smartiemnx, smiff, Smiler-MK2, Smithy, smithygcupra, smivvy, SmogMonster, smokey267, Smoki333, sm_cupra, sockpuppet, soggyandsad, somie2k, Songman, Sooty torques, sooty16v, sooty22, Sootycuprabod, SOUTHSEAT, SP.DK, sp1derman78, Space Coyote, Sparkie, sparkie1984, sparkyc, SpawnAgain, Speed-FReek, speedinsaxo, Speighty, spen, spenny2004, spikeydoo, splatrat, splodge54321, sportbilly, Sportrider, Spud_G40, SpursMadDave, spyke85, Squintstream, SRStdi, ss55eat, SSimpson3, sssstew, st10587, St3f!, staneko, stani540, Starbucks78, Stark, Staszek20vt, ste-lfc, Stealthdave, Steely, steerinfromrear, steevie wonder, stef cupra, steffers, stephenSF, steslatt, Steve, steve p, Steve TDI, SteveC123, stevegti6, stevei'D, steven878, Steveo83, stevesulsh, SteveTDCi, steveyg, steve_p, stevie steve, stevo lcr, Stevo16v, stevoibizacupra, stewbake, stezo2k, STOCKY, stokeballoon, STOKOE, stoneyfordNI, stpete, str8ballin, Street, strensall, string, Stroppy, strummer, stu 157-330, Stu B, stu38, stu666, Stuart83, stuartsjg, Stuart_cupra, StuC, stucupra r, stukillen, stumack, stump, stupac, Stupra, Stu_pot, such, Suchley, suj, sunilbass, sunny2k2000, superstar151082, Super_Cupra_7, super_electric, surreyfull, Suze, svj, sweetfr, sweetlittle, Swig, swilky23, swoosh225, Swordjo, sydoggkdy, T108, Tabs, Tagsy87, Taipan, TallFella, tallika_fan, Talx, Tam, Tangerine_Dream, Tara, Tartan58, tarzan, tashacupra, TatoTDI, TazB, tb130, tchoff, TDC, TDCupra, TDI PEP, tdi_chris1, TDI_Drew, TDi_FR+, TDI_luver, tdi_swedge, Teasy, techathy, techie, techno, teds1969, tedvagas, TeeJay, teepee4bh, teeth2k, tekin, tel19, tener, tequilan, terry, Tfsi_Mike, tgorman, ThackersLCR, the cat, The crow, the dod, The MoffMeister, The Pielander, The stig 2, TheBigGM, TheCraig, thefatplasterer, thekingofming, TheOtherSimon, thePHILosipher, Theresias, thewiizard, thewilfmeister, the_fbi, the_prophet, thomasa, thompsy121, Thor_Asgard, THROBACK, Timberwolf, TimJK, Timm, Timmy B, TimsBamma, Timthebrief, TINCAN, Ting, tissot, tito2708, Tiz Cupra, Tizer, TJenkos, tkjeeves, TllEWL, TMO, tobi20v, Toledo Widow, toledo7175, Tolly, TOm, tom w, Tom., Tom03, tom167, Tom88, tombird, Tomer 20VT, Tomibz, TomJackUK, tommy-cupra, TommyCupra, tom_ibiza, tonijov, tonipieleanu, Tony Lawrence, Tony Tenpound, tony100, tony19b, tony323ci, tonycane, TonyK, toonfiend, Top Dog, Topsey, TornadoRed, Torquemonster, Toxic, traumapat, Treacle, trebormint, tred, treehugger, Trev, Tricky Red, tripdiesel, tris, TrisLC, truant2000, Trublu07, truCido, Trumpetman21, truss, TSL 333, tstrahonja, ttothec, TubbyTwo, Tucker157, tufftybloke, Tunerko, turbo009, turbo017, turboboy, Turf Burner 09, tussey01, tweedz, twenny, twnewcastle, TWO2TUF, Tyler Owen, tyrrell, T_higgs89, ucchockey, UFO Yellow, ukreddevil, Ultra_Joel88, UncleFester, unclelonghair, unclerichy, undefined, unikarl, unitzero, urz, usp, uuf361, uzi_cupra, uzzy, v-g, v0id, V5-Ant, v5er, vagfam1, Valhalla, valley, vangoo, varley16, vaudaz, Vaughny, vee_dub_modder, Velcro, Velkro, Vendelay, venner, vern, vetex racing, Vicky M, Viking, vikki, Vin-R, vincec79, vinny_cupra, Vipers_Venom, virdi, Vlad_TNS, volts, volvic, VRSLOZ, vRSy, vtxracer, vwbassett, w14ntd, w8scc, wacko_jacko, wackyracer, wagcupra1, waitsey, Wak, wakko, Wardy TDi, wardy2602, Warrenb, warren_cox, WASPY, waterdale, WaveyDaveyGravy, wayne lcr, WayOnHigh, Wazuke, WeeG, WeeJase, weemanno1, wee_john 20vt, welly, welsh frtdi, wenman, westallc, Westle, westoncraig, wes_keo, Wev, Wheely, Whitechapel, White_Lady_170, Whitfield150, widdowd, widearch, wieselmad, wigz45, wild willy, WildChild88, WileEcoyote, Wilkeh, Wilkip, Wilko, wilksy, wilky87, will105, Willie, willives, Willlee81, will_ainsworth, Wilson, wilz, wisejason, wise_crak, Witalik, wizzard99, wjohnson, wmffra, wobblelino, wolfie150, wolkanku, Wolvotim, womble68, woodlehouse, woody1986, WozzaM, WRC555, Wrighty, wurzel, WW_VRS, Wynford, xavier de, xbethanyx, xcore, xhellixx, xJib, xnox202, xxNickyxx, xyz, x_hale, X_Lollypop_X, Yaboy, Yannerson, Yello, yellowbeezer06, yessar_kd, YIN, Yosh, yusuf_1977, zan, Zeap101, zermattbusby, Zero, ZeroCup, zetor8441, zomby, _AJ_, _chris_, _Hellfire_, _williams_, __B3NNY__
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: