South East members list

dandanibiza

May 7, 2012
Essex and I've got a mk4 ibiza fr.

Anyone know of a trusted and knowledgeable garage/tuners that do fault diagnostics and mapping? I know AmD at lakeside but there are mixed reviews about them so I'm not sure. Ideally need my car looked ASAP, but I want to take it somewhere that's not going to rip me off, people who are actually dedicated to their work

Last edited:

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Hope to meet you soon rich if you come to a meet . Normally have one in Kent which isn't far from you. Chatham to be precise . Welcome aboard bud.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Yer it was bit of a mare as they shut Medway tunnel and then I got lost trying to follow to KFC I think? As I don't know the area lol.. Had a nice sat nav tour of strood lol

rich.leon

Leon FR TFSI, DSG
Oct 25, 2012
Rochester, Kent
Yer it was bit of a mare as they shut Medway tunnel and then I got lost trying to follow to KFC I think? As I don't know the area lol.. Had a nice sat nav tour of strood lol

yea i know mate, ive worked at medway city estate before, but the other side of river i would'nt know, and once got lost in a customers vivaro van round strood, had sat nav on my fone on the passenger seat but every turn it was on floor haha nightmare