Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th November

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
As stated im def there tomorrow will be leaving straight after work at 5:30 to get to meeting point at 7ish to then head to multi. Looking forward to meeting you all :) washed the car in the dark tonight though so may not be gleaming as no time tomorrow unless i whip out the cleaning stuff on my lunch break at work ;)

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
My car will not be clean :( she's been at SEAT the last two days and i'm picking her up during the day tomorrow.

She hasn't been cleaned for 3 weeks!!!!

Last edited:

mike&emzbakes

we'l try be there but prob in our snow suits ;) what time is everyone meeting?

goondulf

Feb 15, 2012
Nazeing, Essex
This morning it was almost decided for me that I wasn't coming. All the roads were really icy at about 5:30 and a Artic Lorry pulled out infront of me. the only way I stopped myself sliding into the side of him was by braking into a deep puddle and pothole as the road was frozen over.
Poor car, feel like i need to give her a good clean to make up for putting her in a pothole before coming tonight. haha :)

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
This morning it was almost decided for me that I wasn't coming. All the roads were really icy at about 5:30 and a Artic Lorry pulled out infront of me. the only way I stopped myself sliding into the side of him was by braking into a deep puddle and pothole as the road was frozen over.
Poor car, feel like i need to give her a good clean to make up for putting her in a pothole before coming tonight. haha :)

Oh dear :( I know what you mean though, was very icy this morning.

Hope you're alright though!

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
My roof was icing over as I washed it lol. Just gona shower and be on the road by 6pm. See you all soon. Watch out for a silver ibiza with a guy in a santas hat lol

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Just like the picture you sent me earlier!! Ha ha.

I'm already here but gone to get a drink lol

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Nice to see everyone - done think I catched some people's name though!

Hope everyone has a good Christmas. Feel free to keep this thread going with chat until the next meet in January!