Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Well my fog light stickers never arrived. Checked I only paid £2.99 postage.

Anyway they're sending me another set as it appears they've gone missing in the post.

However I may not get around to using them based on the deliver timescale and what else I have planned.

I'll keep you posted as from memory a couple of people at the meet where interested in them.

Me me me!!!

Reactions: Damo H

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Just a dark tint, as I'll be getting them permanently disabled for what I've got planned for the future anyway ;)
sounds exciting! im considering doing my front fogs since i dont use them all the time anyway. hope its an easy job to do

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Maybe get this for the next meet...

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Par...ddb94c11:m:mztuwWmLZGnao67gYlCHyYQ:rk:12:pf:0

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just thinking about how long it took us to sort this meet out... Does the next host need to start a new thread for the Blackpool one? Also we may want to think about a more south based meet next year (as well as the national one) as I'm sure we're missing quite a few folk from South of the wall lol maybe @Deano j1971 could host a Norwich event (hoping Deano is from Norfolk haha)... I bloody love Norwich!

Reactions: paddy6789

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
But this is a NW England meet forum. So makes sense that more southerly ones are stuck in appropriate area :)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
But this is a NW England meet forum. So makes sense that mkre southerly ones are stuck in appropriate area :)

So when and where do we have the next meet then?

Anyone got any preferences as to place and dates? I know Blackpool was mentioned but other Northern places could be considered too.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front

Anyone got any preferences as to place and dates? I know Blackpool was mentioned but other Northern places could be considered too.
Not saying we don’t have a meet more southern based, but if it’s being organised makes sense for someone else to organise that one as @paddy6789 is based in the NW. although he does know Norwich well.

I’ll be in Norwich over Christmas weeks too.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012

I'm not stuck to any area of our fine country as I like driving, Blackpool sounds good... Not sure if winter is going to get in the way of people getting out and about so definitely a place that's not going to kill @Legojon and his city lungs lol

Reactions: Maypack

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
I'm not stuck to any area of our fine country as I like driving, Blackpool sounds good... Not sure if winter is going to get in the way of people getting out and about so definitely a place that's not going to kill @Legojon and his city lungs lol
I'm sure there is a vaccination for southerners to travel north...usually in the form of a pint and a pie.

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Damo H
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise