Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Deleted member 103408

I do because my revo dealer said don't put in a 7 speed all the Golf boys are moaning about it.

Reactions: Damo H

Deleted member 103408

Whats a 0 - 60 as a east coaster its all about 30 - 180 (yes mph) and how quickly the fuel tank goes down.

So being serious do people want to meet in December

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
As I rarely drink I often get called a lightweight.

I was the last man standing on my Stag Doo!

Just can’t be arsed with alcohol, I’d rather drive and not be hung over. Did enough drinking for 3 lifetimes as a student. God I feel old now haha

I read an article yday about alcohol killing brain cells. I'm desperate to keep the few I have left. So for now I've given it up. Until science says it's ok again.

Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I read an article yday about alcohol killing brain cells. I'm desperate to keep the few I have left. So for now I've given it up. Until science says it's ok again.
Someone must be slipping alcohol on a drip while I sleep as my brain cells are dying anyway...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Its ok again

Best Regards
Science.

ps if you want to drink lemonade thats fine as long as you buy your rounds.

I've seriously got to the age where I'm forgetting about 3 words an hour. I've watched 18 seasons of countdown to try and help and all I've concluded is I'm crap at maths and word games and Rachel Riley is really fit.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I've seriously got to the age where I'm forgetting about 3 words an hour. I've watched 18 seasons of countdown to try and help and all I've concluded is I'm crap at maths and word games and Rachel Riley is really fit.
Watch 8 out of 10 cats does countdown. It’s better, funnier, makes you feel really
Intelligent, and Rachel Riley is still really fit lol

Reactions: Legojon