Midlands Meet - Rutland

What Date is best for you?

• 27th/28th April

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 4th/5th May (Bank holiday so may be busy)

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 11th/12th May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18th/19th May

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Afternoon All,

Just thought I would get a thread going for this to see if it's worth while setting up things to do etc.

I live in the fine county of Rutland (the smallest in the England unless the tides out in some southern county but who cares about that haha)

After a good turn out at our last meet in Blackpool (thanks to @Damo H and @paddy6789 for sorting out) I thought I would see how us midlanders would do.

So here's a little pic of a few of the cars from the last meet (in age order it seems so good work)
hUrtvSz.jpg

A few plans I have which I will save till we have a date confirmed (see poll on this thread) as I won't know if they are available till then, we have to keep this meet in April/May as the national meet maybe soon after so we don't want them to bunch up too much.

So what does Rutland have to offer you're wondering... We have a few local breweries (that's what everyone cares about right?), we have the largest man made reservoir in the UK (I think) which should provide good pictures, we have a few good roads to lead to us, did I mention we have good beer? Oh and these... (thanks for the picture @Maypack lol)

6363fa751ac0387238170cc9b00dfa80.jpg

Here is a pretty accurate map of Rutland for @Legojon
original_map-of-rutland-1.jpg

So looking to set a date and then I can get a chat started to give out more information if needed.

Or if people fancy a day at SantaPod we could have a meeting there instead Sunday 14th April but we may need to book a stand... (https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/santa-pod-wellingborough-spring-gti-meet.448951/)

If you use Tapatalk or any other app you need to visit https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php on your mobile internet browser so you can vote for a date.

A few people that might be interested...

@Syphon @theoldboy @Bedlam @bigT's lcr @brivww @ChrisJKM @Damo H @dangerdave @Deano j1971 @Jamie-g @Jamp94 @Leeoncupra @Legojon @Maypack @Moody95 @paddy6789 @Ryan_tayl @saveoursouls @Sharpy @SiiiTye @Smolyneux85 @walshy @Yellow fr @Zardoz @Andrewwright @fozzybear @JayClarke @LCR33

Cheers

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Does the map show the exact location of the sheep?

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Probably going to have to skip this one. Got a trip round north Scotland booked in, a holiday to Greece in June to pay off and Krakow in August.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Hoping I can make another meet. Pretty much the same distance for me as the last one. Might bring a tent, if there’s not many hotel I may just camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brivww

Brian W
Jan 30, 2018
Can do any of the above dates but have chosen last week in May as hopefully it could be warmer than last meet!

Reactions: Yellow fr
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise