Caffeine & Machine Forum Meet - 17/05/20

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Afternoon All,

Well I have some info on the meet at Caffeine & Machine for you all to look over then we can start a list for those attending.
2019-11-14 21_01_04-Caffeine & Machine.jpg

This is a ticketed event so please note you cannot just rock up like our other local meets and expect a space with us...

So Sunday 17th May 2020 we have 25 spaces reserved at the front of house at the venue to which I have a code (available in the meet chat), anyone else wishing to attend will need to get a normal parking slot.

So 2 types of ticket to get and both of them cost £10 for a reserved space so no favouritism lol (Parking is £5 on the door if you're not bothered about a reserved space as it could be full). Both options are per car prices.

Option 1 - This is for first come first serve members on the forum (not available on FB or Instagram unless we have less than 25 people), we have reserved spaces for us at front of house, cars need to be in and parked up before 9am at the latest (after this puts you in main parking), we will be reserving tickets for photographers and admin staff so that reduces the 25 down a little. Must be parked up before 9am latest and cannot leave till after 12pm (according to their email to me haha), as part of the parking fee for this option only, you will get a standard hot drink, a bacon or a sausage breakfast roll and a piece of exclusive C&M merchandise (that you can’t buy in the shop!)

Option 2 - Normal parking is also £10 Reserved (£5 for unreserved space on the door) but you may not be parked with the front of house cars but we will still be coming to see all cars as we normally would at our previous meets. With the £10/£5 fee you get a hot drink and parking. Parking for this option opens at 9am onwards.

I will create a chat with info available to book your tickets and then add your name into the relevant list to say which option you chose to help on the day.

Food and drink is available all day at the venue and reviews look good.

Hope that this all makes sense

If you'd like to join in this meet please make yourself known in this thread and you will be added to the Meet chat.

Cheers

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yup, count me in... I've wanted to try their burgers for ages!! Oh and cars yay!

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
2.5 hrs for me from home or an hour from my folks house... i've pencilled it into the calendar. Could be the first meet where I have my smoke screen added....

Reactions: Jimbobcook

RYANBRZ

Sep 10, 2019
May well come to this as Its only a short drive from where I live. Only problem is there are limited spaces at the venue and it often gets full up quick especially on weekends. May be worth having a call with them and specify how many from this group will be attending prior as many of you have very long journeys down.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
May well come to this as Its only a short drive from where I live. Only problem is there are limited spaces at the venue and it often gets full up quick especially on weekends. May be worth having a call with them and specify how many from this group will be attending prior as many of you have very long journeys down.
We have 25 spaces at the front of the venue purely for the forum, we will be saving some for admins and those who helped organise it but there will be spaces left for you fine folk! Then the normal car park will be available for those who go over the 25.

Reactions: RYANBRZ

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Bit far to chug for me sadly chaps and chapettes.
I understand this is devastating news for some,
So here’s a pretty picture anyway
0ef78f29ec64e206c076e6bbd29d33e8.plist

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

Reactions: Legojon