New Owner Seat Ibiza 1.4 ACT

Jan 13, 2020
Hi all,

Found this page when looking for upgrades to my newly bought car.

It's my baby and i intend to make it one of the best out there, the guy before me already did quite a bit. Fit a turbo gauge where the drivers air vent should be, tinted windows and a cool exhaust which i'm sure my neighbors love as much as i do :)

Reason for signing up is i'm looking at doing an entertainment system upgrade and am wondering if anyone else has done this? other's main problem is moving the hazard light which i get but you can buy and old set for £60 that has the hazard light.

My issue is that will get rid of the stop start button? has anyone else encountered this and can help?

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi all,

Found this page when looking for upgrades to my newly bought car.

It's my baby and i intend to make it one of the best out there, the guy before me already did quite a bit. Fit a turbo gauge where the drivers air vent should be, tinted windows and a cool exhaust which i'm sure my neighbors love as much as i do :)

Reason for signing up is i'm looking at doing an entertainment system upgrade and am wondering if anyone else has done this? other's main problem is moving the hazard light which i get but you can buy and old set for £60 that has the hazard light.

My issue is that will get rid of the stop start button? has anyone else encountered this and can help?
Welcome to SCN, sounds a nice Biza, try posting in the Biza threads for a better response to your queries

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.