Yorkshire/Lincolnshire

Rooster

Oct 27, 2018
Yorkshire
Hi all, there seems to be a growing presence on the Forum of new members from the Yorkshire/Lincolnshire area, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Lincoln etc, when all this Covid stuff dies down there may be enough for a meet up?

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I have been going to meets at Doncaster and Blackpool plus a few a bit further away I’m always up for a meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi all, there seems to be a growing presence on the Forum of new members from the Yorkshire/Lincolnshire area, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Lincoln etc, when all this Covid stuff dies down there may be enough for a meet up?
We're always up for a meet, like above we have regular meets in Doncaster and we're looking for one near the east coast for other members.

If you have a nice location that the owner of the land is happy for us to use then let me know and we can arrange something when it's meet season again after COVID.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Is there ever any meets down south?
We've been to Berkshire and Letchworth currently but it's going to be more when we're allowed again, we need locations that have been pre authorised by the owner that's large enough to fit between 20 and 30 cars.

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Ah cool ok Berkshire isn’t too far from me so that’s a bonus. Will be good to get back to normal ASAP. Although I’ve done so much work to the car while being off it’s one good thing to come out of a bad situation for me.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.