EVO magazine column about Cupra

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
EVO magazine column writer Richard Porter has done a story on the Cupra brand in the current issue 277 (Sept 2020). Wondered if anyone else has read it? Can't post content for obvious copyright rules.

Reactions: Damo H and Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
EVO magazine column writer Richard Porter has done a story on the Cupra brand in the current issue 277 (Sept 2020). Wondered if anyone else has read it? Can't post content for obvious copyright rules.

Thanks for the head's up and for not posting it :) Not read it but will try and grab a copy.

If you missed it you may be interested in the Advertorial feature Autocar did a while back we were part of. There is a link on the page to the full online mini supplement about the CUPRA brand (obviously a little bit out of date, but interesting nevertheless)

https://www.seatcupra.net/2018/11/1...red-in-novembers-autocar-magazine-supplement/

Cheers,

Scott

Reactions: Damo H

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
Thanks for the head's up and for not posting it :) Not read it but will try and grab a copy.

If you missed it you may be interested in the Advertorial feature Autocar did a while back we were part of. There is a link on the page to the full online mini supplement about the CUPRA brand (obviously a little bit out of date, but interesting nevertheless)

https://www.seatcupra.net/2018/11/1...red-in-novembers-autocar-magazine-supplement/

Cheers,

Scott
I saw that article, very good too and a great advert for Leon Cupra's with nice examples of each MK. I would love to see a similar article with the Ibiza Cupra family. IMO it's a shame they don't do a Ibiza Cupra any longer, would be an alternative to the Fiesta ST and Mini JCW. I guess SEAT / CUPRA don't think there's a business case for doing one.

Oh and the RP column is not what I'd call positive about Cupra as a brand.

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I saw that article, very good too and a great advert for Leon Cupra's with nice examples of each MK. I would love to see a similar article with the Ibiza Cupra family. IMO it's a shame they don't do a Ibiza Cupra any longer, would be an alternative to the Fiesta ST and Mini JCW. I guess SEAT / CUPRA don't think there's a business case for doing one.

Oh and the RP column is not what I'd call positive about Cupra as a brand.

Yes an Ibiza one would be good. :)

Sadly other than the CUPRA Ibiza concept they have no plans to make it a reality.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.