I pick mine up Friday

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Congrats Ventsi for the car and good luck in advance for the soon to be new comer in family.

Ventsi

Nov 13, 2020
5'7"ish tall so the car does have a low roof line. Surprised its only slightly taller than the Leon hatch.
Actually 5'8", but I noticed her shoes are with a small platform, so she's between 5'9" and 5'10" in the picture, if that makes any difference. My personal impressions are that the car is low, really low. It's more like a slightly lifted hatchback than a crossover and I certainly wouldn't call it an SUV.

Congrats Ventsi for the car and good luck in advance for the soon to be new comer in family.
Thank you, we're expecting in about a month :)
We hadn't ordered the car yet, we were waiting for a test drive because roads here are crappy and it's important. For some reason the Bulgarian dealer only has 1 car and it's not available for test drive. Had to drive 150 km to Sofia just so we can finally see it in real life, because we've been looking at pictures since the spring.

Reactions: jcbmally

Danger zone

Oct 4, 2019
Sorry for not putting pic up yet well i was told that it was that Friday but they told me at the last min that hey could not let the car go as the car mats had not arrived with car and they could not let the car go till they had arrived then the said there is a recall on the formentor to do with the heating and they would be waiting for parts I'm getting very annoyed at this they can not give me time now this will be the same for all formentor models I have been told !!!!!!

• Wow

Danger zone

Oct 4, 2019
Sorry for not putting pic up yet well i was told that it was that Friday but they told me at the last min that hey could not let the car go as the car mats had not arrived with car and they could not let the car go till they had arrived then the said there is a recall on the formentor to do with the heating and they would be waiting for parts I'm getting very annoyed at this they can not give me time now this will be the same for all formentor models I have been told !!!!!!
:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
That doesn't sound good. I read Polish Cupra forums and no one mentioned any issues or recalls. People are collecting cars and thery are in stock ready for walk-ins. I will keep an eye on leasing deals on other cars then.

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
As martin j. Says have you seen your car yet ?? just seems a bit strange, :unsure: i know we are in lockdown but a phone call should have been made, hope they throw in free service pack, it is on offer anyway

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Not good fella, I agree with some others that it sounds a bit BS. I would send an email to HQ and see what prevails. :stick:

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
I would definitely be asking questions to leave it till the day you were meant to pick up , (I hope they asked you before they used your car in the video,) i have been following the German Cupra Formentor Facebook pages and they have not mentioned this issue at all, some have had issues but not this one ??? looks an awesome car though (y)

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Hope you get it sorted soon. Haven't heard this from other countries. Its the lack of professionalism from the dealers around London that put me off in buying the vz edition. Hoping that someone will be able to show the car soon to me so I can decide whether to go ahead or not.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
I could be 100% wrong, but to me it sounds like someone in the workshop has bumped/damaged the car and they're stalling till it's repaired, cynical? I worked in the motor trade for the last 20 years and seen many many dodgy things.
We delivered many new cars without mats but with a supply of paper mats to keep the mats clean until mats were back in stock.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise