South East members list

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
could'nt tell you ive not long returned to the fold, a good few years ago we used to have 20-30 cars at the meets we held

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
i was over there in the van for work this afternoon,

good to see im not the anyone in this area :)

what where the meets like before covid?
could'nt tell you ive not long returned to the fold, a good few years ago we used to have 20-30 cars at the meets we held
Our last few meets pre covid were between 20 and 30 cars, I think 38 was out biggest last year. Not massively south east at all but our sponsors at Letchworth CUPRA will be hosting meets when things get back to normal then it's locations that members can secure a venue that's been agreed with the owner.

We've got a good bunch of people here probably all waiting to get out again lol

jiraffe

Dec 6, 2020
kent
Our last few meets pre covid were between 20 and 30 cars, I think 38 was out biggest last year. Not massively south east at all but our sponsors at Letchworth CUPRA will be hosting meets when things get back to normal then it's locations that members can secure a venue that's been agreed with the owner.

We've got a good bunch of people here probably all waiting to get out again lol
this sounds good :)

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
we did, wtcc visit was good got to meet Ivan Muller went on passenger laps with Jordi Gene an mental day then watched the 4 leons go hunting

Rich86

Jan 11, 2021
Not that any of you will remember me lol but I'm back and could be added to the list, I was a member got to be about 13 years ago lol. Looking at the previous comments I could be wrong with my memory, but Arosaracer did you happen by any chance do a track day at Lydden Hill in about 2008 in a Seat Arosa and the wheel came off going round one of the bends? lol. Anyway i'm located in Carshalton and now driving a 2007 Seat Leon FR DSG.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise