Get my Leon on Tuesday!!

jono_1uk

Nov 24, 2020
Originally was getting a brand new build .. ( lease car) but am getting a pre registered one now ... downside is i may not not have all the updates like remote lock / unlock etc.

Reactions: Syphon

jono_1uk

Nov 24, 2020
Ok all arrived ..but car has no manuals at all and no service book!
Am i correct in thinking everything is looked at / done on line now?
can someone point me in the correct direction to get all the manuals please?
Also thought i read that blutooth only worked on Android 10 onwards
i have mine successfully working!

Jon

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
You don't get a service book any more it's all online, however you should have a proper manual, but in the meantime the manual is available here

My Bluetooth works on Android 9, Bluetooth should work with any device, every version of Bluetooth is backwards compatible. Annoyingly I get no album art over Bluetooth with android (have tried changing avrcp version) however there's album art with iPhones

jono_1uk

Nov 24, 2020
ok so to get the full "android auto experience it appears i need to plug a cable in ..doesnt work as i am not using original cable for the phone .grrrrr ..have had to order one ..

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
From my understanding wireless Android auto only work on certain phones (latest Samsung s series and the most recent pixel phones), haven't got any of those devices to hand so have been unable to test

Reactions: Syphon

Deleted member 123864

From my understanding wireless Android auto only work on certain phones (latest Samsung s series and the most recent pixel phones), haven't got any of those devices to hand so have been unable to test
I thought the Leon only supported wireless CarPlay and not Android Auto? And even then only on certain trims

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
Yeah I think it does, but I do remember reading something which mentioned wireless Android auto on mib3. The only way to no for sure is to test

jono_1uk

Nov 24, 2020
a cable was supplied but it doesnt work .has a multi plug selection but the box says iphone on it ...

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Congrats on the new car, how does one get them these days? Arrive on the back of a truck, pick up yourself from the dealer, or a driver drives it down, and then they say goodbye at the station?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise