£14500
Mileage
Transmission
Manual
Fuel Type
Petrol

ray

Jan 7, 2016
I’m looking to get a bigger car, not advertising the Leon as yet but putting the feelers out to see if anyone is on the other side of my situation and fancying a smaller car.

I’d like an estate cupra and would be willing to swap if the right deal came up.

I’d say looking at private adverts I’d be looking to advertise at about 14k, it has 30k miles, fsh, full heated leather, immaculate inside and out. All the usual extras cruise control, auto lights etc.

It has the r600 intake, double resonator delete, I still have the original intake and resonators so I might put these back to standard if there’s any interest. Has a front splitter and side skirts, bought them from someone on here can’t remember the make.

This is the first I’m posting this and the only place for now, I know swapping is unlikely but just on the off chance someone was in the market for a hatchback from an estate.

ray

Jan 7, 2016
04557219762bceccc28579d059af0795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lottie Davies’x

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
I’m looking to get a bigger car, not advertising the Leon as yet but putting the feelers out to see if anyone is on the other side of my situation and fancying a smaller car.

I’d like an estate cupra and would be willing to swap if the right deal came up.

I’d say looking at private adverts I’d be looking to advertise at about 14k, it has 30k miles, fsh, full heated leather, immaculate inside and out. All the usual extras cruise control, auto lights etc.

It has the r600 intake, double resonator delete, I still have the original intake and resonators so I might put these back to standard if there’s any interest. Has a front splitter and side skirts, bought them from someone on here can’t remember the make.

This is the first I’m posting this and the only place for now, I know swapping is unlikely but just on the off chance someone was in the market for a hatchback from an estate.
Is a audi q3 any interest to you?

High spec s line 177bhp 2.0tdi quattro 7speed dsg with the dq500 gearbox found in the rs3's

I've just bought a 5 seater van for the family so the mrs is after a petrol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Is a audi q3 any interest to you?

High spec s line 177bhp 2.0tdi quattro 7speed dsg with the dq500 gearbox found in the rs3's

I've just bought a 5 seater van for the family so the mrs is after a petrol

Hi mate, thanks for the reply, forgot I’d even put this here.

I’ve been looking into all the options and tbh even the q5 wouldn’t be much increase in space inside (mainly in the back is what we’re after).

Thanks for the offer though and reminding me this is still here.

Cheers,

Reactions: Leeoncupra

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Yeah I get that, it's more the seating position as your sat higher your legs sit more like your in a van

Reactions: ray

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Yeah unfortunately the SQ5 is really what I’d like but the dimensions inside are like the a4 and the a4 inside is the same as the cupra. Which is just a pointless exchange for us, more boot space is all we’d gain.

It seems although well just be keeping the current cars to try it all out, my 7 year old has a booster seat and there’s a car seat for the dog, then a new baby seat... probably won’t fit in the back as we are so we’re looking into other options. Testing a dog car seat on the arm rest which is interesting for a back Russel.

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Yeah unfortunately the SQ5 is really what I’d like but the dimensions inside are like the a4 and the a4 inside is the same as the cupra. Which is just a pointless exchange for us, more boot space is all we’d gain.

It seems although well just be keeping the current cars to try it all out, my 7 year old has a booster seat and there’s a car seat for the dog, then a new baby seat... probably won’t fit in the back as we are so we’re looking into other options. Testing a dog car seat on the arm rest which is interesting for a back Russel.

I bought a caddy with a touran seat conversion as our new family car, 3 individual rear seats and loads of boot space lol
c3c4bcdc96211c714f06032142175493.jpg
ec207d0175ddcb24b5f3d65af9ef8301.jpg

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Oh my that’s brilliant!!!!! You going to put some windows in for them?

AlexTaylor212

Feb 17, 2019

Hi Ray,

I'm about to put my 2018 (68 plate) SEAT Leon Cupra 300 Carbon edition up for sale. It's done 24k miles, is an estate and is in very good condition. I'm not after a swap though. Let me know if you're interested.

Many thanks,

Alex

Reactions: ray

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Ray,

I'm about to put my 2018 (68 plate) SEAT Leon Cupra 300 Carbon edition up for sale. It's done 24k miles, is an estate and is in very good condition. I'm not after a swap though. Let me know if you're interested.

Many thanks,

Alex

Hi mate, at the time of posting I thought the estate would be ideal for us but the space in the back (width for car seat etc) is the most important thing.

I will look out for your ad and dream though as I love the cupra estate, I think for now I’ll be keeping the cupra unless it becomes impossible to live with.

Good luck with the sale, no doubt a month after our new arrival I’ll be in the same boat.

Reactions: stevenward101
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise