• CUPRA Formentor VZ Edition

Votes: 21 5.3%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZ5

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZN

Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters
May 2, 2021
Will do, I’ll have to consult with the lads on DW as never dealt with matte paint previously. Don’t think my favourite Z8 is going to cut it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
I have been thinking of Matt blue too but then thinking of just getting white and using the 1800 to get the wrap done for 2k with a vibrant color to make it stand out. Apparently New Car Disocunt Company are offering 5k off new VZ3 vehicles.

tetrad

Mar 25, 2021
I have been thinking of Matt blue too but then thinking of just getting white and using the 1800 to get the wrap done for 2k with a vibrant color to make it stand out. Apparently New Car Disocunt Company are offering 5k off new VZ3 vehicles.
I saw the new car discount, the quote I received was a £5k saving. Looks attractive. Anyone used these guys before? Also a bit concerned about any issues as they aren’t a dealer.

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
Evening all. 😬 Been enjoying these pages for the past few weeks as I’ve attempted to acquire my next car. Ordered an Octavia vRS estate diesel 4x4 back in January but after waiting best part of four months with no build date being assigned I cancelled the order and thought I’d bagged a stock VZ2 ready for end of May.
unfortunately the lease company failed to advise that all stock models had been sold, but I have been allocated a car due into the dealers at the beginning of July.
I signed the finance company paperwork today (Arval) so thought it was about time I joined the party.
It’s been a very entertaining read and one with many similarities to the Octavia pages regarding infotainment systems. But I’m hopeful that the bugs are being ironed out and also I have to say, the issues being reported on here are nowhere near as bad as those on the Skoda forums, so that has also given me confidence that Cupra are managing this better than others. Now to wait and hope that expect d timelines are met. 👍🏼

May 2, 2021
Welcome aboard :)
First issue with mine, user error!
First turn on CarPlay on phone, then enable Siri, then the wireless CarPlay works a treat and you can stop cursing lol
Cant work out how to access the Isofix things though, they seem to be buried.
I’m sure I’ll work that out tomorrow though, can’t be arsed tonight.

Reactions: Yaz2010

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
Welcome aboard :)
First issue with mine, user error!
First turn on CarPlay on phone, then enable Siri, then the wireless CarPlay works a treat and you can stop cursing lol
Cant work out how to access the Isofix things though, they seem to be buried.
I’m sure I’ll work that out tomorrow though, can’t be arsed tonight.

Cheers pal. Been admiring your “beast” today. The Matt Grey is stunning and if I’m honest, I think that colour actually suits your wheels more than the other ones. 👍🏼

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
I’m sitting here outside on the veranda of our little lodge thing admiring it and the wheels are growing on me :)

I like them as well.

Another positive is that your car will be more unique on the road as these wheels didn't come as standard.

Reactions: bigcarpchaser

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
Hi

I took delivery of my VZ2 310 in desire red last Thursday through Select Car Leasing. Impressed so far apart from a few infotainment niggles, which as a software engineer and computer scientist really get on my nerves.

James
Do you have any pics??

Meeko

Sep 22, 2001
Dunfermline, Scotland
Just taken delivery of my new VZ2 in Desire Red. Delighted with it so far!
Replaces a Leon Cupra Lux 290 and my 3rd Cupra after owning an Mk3 Ibiza Cupra 20years ago.
Just trying to get my head round all the options in the infotainment system o_O

vz2.jpg

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
Just taken delivery of my new VZ2 in Desire Red. Delighted with it so far!
Replaces a Leon Cupra Lux 290 and my 3rd Cupra after owning an Mk3 Ibiza Cupra 20years ago.
Just trying to get my head round all the options in the infotainment system o_O

View attachment 24438
Looks lovely that pal. Congrats on having the stones to go for the red too, I’ve seen one on the road it looked incredible.
good times. 🙌🏼

Reactions: Yaz2010 and Meeko

Meeko

Sep 22, 2001
Dunfermline, Scotland
Looks lovely that pal. Congrats on having the stones to go for the red too, I’ve seen one on the road it looked incredible.
good times. 🙌🏼
Cheers. The colour was kind of a forced choice - Had originally ordered a Golf Clubsport on a lease back in January but hadn't got a build date for it after 4 months wait, so switched the lease over to the Formentor which was in stock but only in Red. Really happy with it though!

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
Cheers. The colour was kind of a forced choice - Had originally ordered a Golf Clubsport on a lease back in January but hadn't got a build date for it after 4 months wait, so switched the lease over to the Formentor which was in stock but only in Red. Really happy with it though!
Very similar situation to me mate. I ordered an Octavia vRS 4x4 estate back end of January and was left waiting on a build date best part of 3 months, so pulled the plug and now I’m waiting on a Formentor hopefully due in July. Only option for me was Midnight Black and Black interior, but I don’t mind that. Who was / is your lease through if you don’t mind me asking?

Reactions: Meeko

Meeko

Sep 22, 2001
Dunfermline, Scotland
Very similar situation to me mate. I ordered an Octavia vRS 4x4 estate back end of January and was left waiting on a build date best part of 3 months, so pulled the plug and now I’m waiting on a Formentor hopefully due in July. Only option for me was Midnight Black and Black interior, but I don’t mind that. Who was / is your lease through if you don’t mind me asking?
Nice, they look so mean in Black (well, they look mean in any colour, but black in particular!). You love it when you get it and July ain't too long a wait!
I used Leasing Options (had used them for my Leon previously as well) for my order and its financed by Arval. Very happy overall all although actually having to print off 21 pages of pdf to sign the documents and then scan in each page individually was right pain in the arse! :ROFLMAO:

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
Nice, they look so mean in Black (well, they look mean in any colour, but black in particular!). You love it when you get it and July ain't too long a wait!
I used Leasing Options (had used them for my Leon previously as well) for my order and its financed by Arval. Very happy overall all although actually having to print off 21 pages of pdf to sign the documents and then scan in each page individually was right pain in the arse! :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣 same here buddy, Leasing Options although I had a bit of bump in the road with them. I signed up for a stock car, black with blue interior, and thought everything was done. Collect the car end of May. Then got an update saying my build week was yet to be confirmed. Some mix up apparently as the cars they had were taken so dealer just raised a factory order. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Anyway after a couple of calls I was told that Leasing Options have some cars already being built and on there way, one of which now has my name on it. 👍🏼👍🏼
Who knew it would be so difficult to order a new car eh? Keep us posted on your new car experiences. 😬

Reactions: Meeko

GhostyJHH

Apr 27, 2021
Ordered a vz2 1.4 ehybrid 245 in white, with pan roof, extended safety pack, and black leather interior yesterday afternoon, delivery is expected around mid/late october, with us collecting car around november 7/8th, as curent lease deal (hyundai ioniq) runs out on november 11th

Reactions: Yaz2010
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise