DPJ's Silver Leon Cupra GT - no more.

shelby.68

Q? your lower spoiler, I've just rec mine and the fix kit suggests drilling ?but the spoilersits on the glass,so does it get held on by the resin or does the fitter have to drill(not me)through the glass.I would'nt have thought that possible!!! .would appreciate a reply 07759869573 or e-mail ta!

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
ATP high flow exhaust manifold alongside the standard one - prior to fitting to car. [B)]

Feel wanted me to fill them with water to compare the capacities but I forgot. ;)

P1010001-1.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010005-1.jpg

P1010007.jpg

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Todays project is it dave?

:D No it was a project that ended mid Christmas Eve (and 4 days before that:cry: ) It's the fiddliest job I have ever done on a car. The hairs on my left wrist and hand are just starting to grow back (I was wearing latex gloves too!) from having it stuffed up the back of the manifold.

I want to do some logs today if I get time.

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
thats looking pretty damn sweeeeeet dave, the mesh really sets it off!!

See what you mean about the driveway bud, looks good but you might want a plank of wood under the jack.lol

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
thats looking pretty damn sweeeeeet dave, the mesh really sets it off!!

See what you mean about the driveway bud, looks good but you might want a plank of wood under the jack.lol

Cheers Gav, yes a piece of blockboard under jacks and axlestands is compulsory. 17 tons whacked in with a vibrator (oooohhhh Mrs!!!) My youngest daughter uses it like a F1 gravel trap when she drives in!

I'm getting the urge to put a later cupra (or R) bumper on. My exhaust tips are a little wider apart than those so I'd have to do some modding. The thing I'm curious about is at what height my tips sit compared with a cupra rear.....:confused:

Leon_Paul

DPJ! Ive found you (sorry sounds a bit bad that) your car is what influenced me to do mine the same as yours, but im having trouble fit the rear bumper spoiler, do you know how it was fitted at all??