DPJ's Silver Leon Cupra GT - no more.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Sounds like my luck Dave.

Waited 6 months to go to Texas, the morning of my departure arrives I pack the car to travel down to London to catch my flight with friends. As I am packing the boot going in and out of the house I have the car warming up on the drive.

The wife said " Is there a tractor in our road " its not a tractor its my Ibiza running on 2 cylinders.

With no time to sort it out I book a flight from Teesside to London. The one time in 3 years I needed it for a trip and end up on a flight.

I feel your pain, Gary!

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks GB for the pic.

crail027.jpg

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
The SCN Scottish National meet was a good event. Rich and I had a good run up - and back.

Shame I could'nt make it mate.. I was too busy making people driving Ferrarie's pull out of my way while I was in a >280bhp Evo :D She also payed for me to drive a R8 too :rock: Had it drifting and got wrong off the instructor for pushing it too hard :D

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
That looks so weird without the spoiler on Dave, after it being on for so many years and we'd all got used to it ;)

Permanent mod or trying something new?

**EDIT**

Just noticed you've stuck it up for sale right before I posted!

jamiebennett81

Re: DPJ's Silver Leon Cupra GT -The End.

Ibiza125 said:
Looks superb without! :)

Agreed

Much cleaner lines of the car now. Car looks aggressive in a subtle way without any additional spoilers, so I have always thought the spoiler looks out of place

I like it a lot more without the spoiler :D

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
:cry: Dave, how could you :cry:
End of an era, first the economy and now this. Worlds gone mad, thats what it is.

We`ll have to settle with the legend, future generations will hear of the tails of Daves huge spoiler, but few will believe.

Rip Daves spoiler:(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.