Smoked Seat Leon side repeaters?

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Since my new wheels have been fitted I've started to think that smoked side repeaters (in the same style as the current OEM ones) would look good on my LCR and would suit the car's new image given the dark wheels.

Has anybody fitted any of these?

Where's the best place to buy some and has anybody got any piccies please?

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
Not sure if they still sell them, but I got some from Awesome for my Cupra R.

siderepeaters.jpg

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Think you might be right. More expensive but you get what you pay for. Also, the bulbs pokes through and its the backing that is smoked so will flash orange fine. In first link its the lens that is actually smoked.We going with these?

Ju.

Oct 4, 2004
Bradford
Think I'll have a quick scan in Halfrauds tomorow , see if I can see some in the flesh, If not then I'll order some.

petergti16v

this will make you laugh,pop to your local store and purchase a pair of black tights,pop out your light,cover once or twice depending on the amount of smoke/tint you want and pop it back in,hey presto,tinted lights. an old skool trick with 10/10 results.

petergti16v

naa,did pop back to the same store an hour later with the off cutts over my head and told her to empty the f*&%ing till into the hold all or id blow her f@$king fat face off!! bought some angel eye headlights with my proffits,see my pics :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.