RS4 Rear ARB

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Another mod from ASN that seems to be popular with the A4 drivers, is fitting an RS4 rear anti-roll bar to stiffen up the rear end.

Part Numbers required are:

8E0 511 409 AL - Rear Stabilizer Bar
8E0 511 327 A - bushes x2
8E0 511 439 - clips x2

From what I can find out, the parts come to about £80, and take 15-20mins to fit.

Thought the info might be useful to any Exeo owners wanting to improve the handling of the car ;)

Andy

J Mays

So the quattro RS4 rear roll bar fits the FWD seat?, would of thought the rear suspension would of had differant mount points?

Ewan.

Ian-2

Nov 12, 2011
Bit of thread dredging.......

Will these part fit my ST / estate?

Ian

markrich

Sep 16, 2012
Stoke
arb

has any one fitted it to there exeo, I went into seat yesterday after advice and service guy said this is a total audi a4 with just cosmetic seat bits added so should fit

mcdonald

I've added the RS4 rear sway bar last year and it's a real improvement in how the car handles. It feels like the car is taking corners much easier.

Be aware there's a blue plastic sensor close to the arb. Don't break this!
It's might be necessary to lower the exhaust a little during the installation proces.

Eibach has a kit that contains a front sway bar too and the aft has even a bigger diameter (32mm) than the RS4 arb.

STABIS_BLAU.jpg

The suspension of the Exeo is much better than from the A4. Thought the suspension of the Exeo is from the A6 instead.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members