Bocanegra Owner/New to this site

john-e-big-guns

john-e-big-guns
Mar 29, 2010
Lancshire
www.flickr.com
Been the owner of Bocanegra for the past 3wks... after eating many bags of Lemons...They cannot take :D smile off my face....Fun to drive.... will post photos later

Had the sports styling kit fitted

4473920928_8c21a0d6c5.jpg

4473877946_5b7ee94ab2.jpg

4473876362_7568c50650.jpg

4473097743_2db8185fd6.jpg

4473873278_40cd17588d.jpg

Last edited:

john-e-big-guns

john-e-big-guns
Mar 29, 2010
Lancshire
www.flickr.com
Dakota Red...the White was nice but I'd be forever cleaning it

Being new to this site I'm unable to upload any shots...but I you cannot wait there are some photos on the 'Ibiza Owners Club' site I've just uploaded

Last edited:

Curdy

Dude, The sports kit was does that comprise of? I can see the skirts and the spoiler is there anything else?

Awesome looking car!

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I love the spoiler side on but the hut out near the brake light doesn't quite do it for me. I've been looking at a few after market options. Black roof is on the list first.

Those skirts look smart and match the lines perfectly!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I agree, the skirts are a must. Will see if I can get my dealer to chuck 'em in for free hehehehehehehehehhe. Worth a shot at least.

john-e-big-guns

john-e-big-guns
Mar 29, 2010
Lancshire
www.flickr.com
Is the rear spoiler factory fitted.??

Deal fitted...They did send a 'black' one as they told me that it would match the black roof line:confused:but on seeing it in black it would have looked like an after thought...and wanted it colour match the bodywork....the body shop f**ked it up by over baking it and came back 'twisted' before fitting so the dealer sent for another one...came from the factory colour coded

GPL

Mar 6, 2010
Have you got the part number , i might fancy on of those fitted, and how much was it please.

john-e-big-guns

john-e-big-guns
Mar 29, 2010
Lancshire
www.flickr.com
I love the spoiler side on but the hut out near the brake light doesn't quite do it for me. I've been looking at a few after market options. Black roof is on the list first.

Those skirts look smart and match the lines perfectly!

mardon.... I think you'll fined that cutout is to clear the arial when lifting the hatch...as it was on my Leon with the BTCC kit on

Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
Best looking Boc i've seen yet in my opinion. Them skirts look great in that colour, chose not to fit mine on my Candy white Cupra but they defo look the part on the Dakota red.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise