Black Tdi Ibiza!

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
So guys, finally got my car today. Had to get a lift to Huddersfield to pick it up but got to have a nice journey back up the M62.

Its a black 1.9 TDi ibiza. 33,000 miles which i am happy about.
I'll try and get pictures up tomorrow of the fella!

Can't wait to have a play about!!! :)

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Any mods already on it/planned? :p

Got lots planned, but going to take my time with it, bit by bit. Got a polo rear wiper off my friend so will stick that on when he gives it me. Got some new blades for the front to.

I fancy lowering it on some black steelies if i get the chance.

Its the 6l model mate. 05 plate.

What about yourself??

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
Ah the PD100 Sport :) Plans sound good mate.. We all need to start somewhere! I'm sure you won't run out of ideas on here haha.

I've got the PD130 FR. Click on the link below my post for pictures etc if you want a look :)

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Well, my list consists of

Aero blades
Pop rear wiper
Black steelies
Green cotton filter
Lowered
Debadged grille
Honeycombe upper grilles
HIDs
Eventually Facelift front and rear bumper
Windows tinted.

Owe my Dad money for the car so obviously that is first :(

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
So... Still need to get pictures up! I'm going to debadge it tomorrow so will definitely have them up then.

Got some new LED sidelights ordered, ner aero blades for the front and the polo rear wiper and blade.

Was on the motorway today in the rain and my standard wipers are not only shocking, they make a disgusting noise everytime! Will be glad to get the new ones on!!

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Yeah had this in my Golf and everyone thought it was pointless, i however loved it. It's the perfect size. They really only £2ish?

Good guide as well mate :)

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Well, on Thursday i ordered some new aero blades and the polo rear wiper. They arrived today which is very good for the royal mail nowadays. Got them fitted just now and im already happy.

Need to wash my car already as parking under a tree it ends up covered in tiny buds and sap :(

Red Panda

Apr 18, 2010
Not telling
Yeah had this in my Golf and everyone thought it was pointless, i however loved it. It's the perfect size. They really only £2ish?

Good guide as well mate :)
Thanks fella, Yep only £2 or so and they come with the fitting screw too. Only takes 10 mins to fit as the bracket and everythings in there already behind the roof lining. RM Fisher in Lancaster(excellent for me in the past) or Hobins at Preston will be able to get one in for you :)

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
New aero wipers. You can see what i mean about the crap on my car (N)

aeroblades.jpg

This is my old rear wiper

Oldrearwiper.jpg

and this is what it looks like now...

newrearwiper1.jpg

Newrearwiper2.jpg

Only small little jobs for now, but money is a big issue (N)

Last edited:

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Thanks fella, Yep only £2 or so and they come with the fitting screw too. Only takes 10 mins to fit as the bracket and everythings in there already behind the roof lining. RM Fisher in Lancaster(excellent for me in the past) or Hobins at Preston will be able to get one in for you :)

Thats good. I'm go to Uni at Lancaster so i pass the one there all the time.
I've heard a lot of good things about them there which is good :)

Any other suggestions for small cheap changes?

Red Panda

Apr 18, 2010
Not telling
How about some of those Heko wind deflectors? 25 on ebay...my other suggestion was LED sidelights and LED number plate lights...but you've already got some on order I see. In honesty though I've tried LEDs for both and they conked out in a few months so have given up on them :)