adamb87's candy white ibiza cupra :)

adamb87

cupra gone :(
Feb 13, 2011
Preston
Well folks, seeing as I have been on here for a while now I thought I should put up a readers ride. Some of you may remember my first experience in the SEAT stable. My lumina orange mk5 ibiza 1.6tdi ~

adamscamera089.jpg

2010-10-10145120.jpg

But then another member took me out in his boca and decided I needed to get a cupra in my life. So here she is in stunning candy white. It has just been lowered on apex springs and that is the only real mod. Pics ~

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

PICT0010-1.jpg

PICT0008-1.jpg

DSCI0023.jpg

PICT0006-1.jpg

As for future mods not too sure as funds arent really available as I am getting wed so the other half wants all the money to go into that :( never mind eh !! Car is fantastic as it is to be honest.

Enjoy !!

Last edited:

Deleted member 35176

They are some good pics mate!! The photographer did a good job...nice to see you gave him credit!!! :p

The speed blue in the picture is miles better tbh cos SEAT actually bothered to paint it a colour ;)

You no im messing kidda, looks amazing mate!! May rob your springs when your not looking ;)

adamb87

cupra gone :(
Feb 13, 2011
Preston
They are some good pics mate!! The photographer did a good job...nice to see you gave him credit!!! :p

The speed blue "tractor" in the picture is miles better tbh cos SEAT actually bothered to paint it a colour ;)

You no im messing kidda, looks amazing mate!! May rob your springs when your not looking ;)

Edited mate .......

Carlos2174

Nice cars mate! Such a fail SEAT don't sell Cupra's at my country. They look amazing!

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
How you finding the springs Adam???
Was going to get the h&r 25/40 but seen the apex cheap at dpm :-/

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Yeah wouldn't mind a spin bud. Me and moggytom are meeting up sometime next week if you fancy it?!?

fletchR

Jan 23, 2013
Padiham, Lancashire
Yes, want to go to stage 2, already got ram air induction, one off ss 4 inch de cat, limo tints to rear and blacked out lights. Everything I have done can be removed and I treat it very well, no boy racing here, grown out of that some moons ago.

I will get the hang of this eventually :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.