¦¦ Proffitt's Black Cupra Turbo ¦¦ - *MOT passed / Tints...on or off?? pg4*

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Awesome shots mate!

I used to have a Saxo, LONG time ago.. we all (most of us who will admit it) go through that phase.. but I have to say that Saxo looks awful with those Orange bits, other than that its a nice example!

Great camera skills too :)

Mike

Proffitt

Aug 23, 2010
Conwy
Ive had 4 saxo's and a 106 :redface:

Them 'orange' bits are infact red lol. It's not my cup of tea if im honest but each to their own :)

And thanks :D

Proffitt

Aug 23, 2010
Conwy
Little update, nothing massive.

De-Wipered the Cupra the other day. Nice and simple cheap mod that makes the car look better.

Less chat, more pics:

SDC10814.jpg

SDC10820.jpg

Some more general shots (bit of slammage ;) ):

SDC10819.jpg

SDC10815.jpg

SDC10817.jpg

SDC10818.jpg

Sorry about the wonky pic, im not a photographer :redface:

Im just waiting on another LED light for the number plate as only ordered 1 thinking there was 2 in the pack haha.

Comments??

Proffitt

Aug 23, 2010
Conwy
Another small update, ordered some Number Plate LED's of eGaay.

The comparison:

SDC10836.jpg

Old:

SDC10834.jpg

vs New:

SDC10838.jpg

Comments?

Proffitt

Aug 23, 2010
Conwy
Car is currently at the North Wales Jag centre getting a full service inc AC re-gas and an MOT, fingers crossed :)

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Good luck mate....just noticed you are in Conwy... there was 8 Mustangs rattling round that way at the end of October... ;)

Stayed at The Groes Inn :D - Some of them roads aint made for a slammed Mustang :( Bottomed out twice!

Mike

Proffitt

Aug 23, 2010
Conwy
Good luck mate....just noticed you are in Conwy... there was 8 Mustangs rattling round that way at the end of October... ;)

Stayed at The Groes Inn :D - Some of them roads aint made for a slammed Mustang :( Bottomed out twice!

Mike

The Groes in meaning the one at the bottom of a big hill? Thats literally a 30 second drive past my house :)

Well the car failed its MOT!!

Failed on 2 things:

1. Needs two front tyres due to tracking out
2. Disk pads on the back

The garage is ordering in some new tyres and pads and will be re-tested by this afternoon and passed :funk:

Proffitt

Aug 23, 2010
Conwy
Picked up my car at 7pm last night with a nice fresh MOT certificate and another stamp in my service book :D

Running nice and smooth, think it defo needed the service :redface:

Now its TAX at the end of the month :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.