‎100 cell or 200 cell and if you have bought either where from, i need 2 1/2"

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
I have seen a magnaflow cat shrink, turn 45 degrees to the flow and block... not something I would want to buy personally.

Pyro

IMHO 200 cell as there's a slight chance the 100 cell might fail emissions or so im told ;) i have a decat tho so cant recommend anything but that ;)

jamfull

Feb 6, 2011
I have a Piper 200 cell sport cat down pipe bought from motorsportworld. I have the full system makes a nice sound.

I do have the fault code 16804 but thats only come on after being fitted for severn months. 16804 P0420 Catalyst System,Bank1 Efficiency Below Threshold .

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
I have a Piper 200 cell sport cat down pipe bought from motorsportworld. I have the full system makes a nice sound.

I do have the fault code 16804 but thats only come on after being fitted for severn months. 16804 P0420 Catalyst System,Bank1 Efficiency Below Threshold .

This is because the ECU thinks your cat isnt working (but it is, its a sport cat!) you need to gap your rear lambda probe, do a search ;)

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk

have you had an mot with this piper fitted yet?

oldskool

what sport cat would you recommend Bill bearing in mind Mot passing.

jamfull

Feb 6, 2011
I have not had a MOT with the piper on yet. MOT not due till Febuary.
Although it did say on the cat not for road use!!!. But i did read on hear somewhere Milteck say the same thing.

jamfull

Feb 6, 2011
I have not had a MOT with the piper on yet. MOT not due till Febuary.
Although it did say on the cat not for road use!!!. But i did read on hear somewhere Milteck say the same thing.

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
i got mine done by a custom exhaust place, the just use reducers but back to front to mate it up. i'm looking for a 100 cell one at some point, the oem does hinder performance - rolling road figures and the mapper showed me the difference.

jamfull

Feb 6, 2011
Sorry to add to an old thread but as bill did ask a questiona and information may be usefull to other people. I have had my Mot and the car passed after the 4th go with my full piper system , 200 cell cat .

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
good stuff! sounds as if it needed to get nice and hot in order to pass!

Always good idea to go for a spirit drive straight before the MOT test if poss and tell them to test the emission first whilst the CAT is hot!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.