0E Number for Passenger Side Door Lock

Dec 5, 2021
Hi,

I have 06 Seat Leon.

Does anyone know the OE number for the passenger side door lock?

I need a door lock.

I bought a lock on Ebay before, giving all the information I could but I recieved the wrong lock.

Another ebay member wants me to provide him with the OE number of the passenger side lock. He says if he gets the OE number that will ensure I get the right lock.

I don't want to have to take the lock out of the door. I changed a wing mirror on my car a few weeks and couldn't get the panels back on. Had to get my mechanic to put them back on and he was not happy.

I don't want another incorrect part from Ebay.

Regards,

Mark

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
Front or rear?

LHD or RHD?

With deadlocking or without deadlocking?

If you don't want to get inside the door and have a look the simplest option would be to politely ask a dealer to look up the part number for you matched against the car's VIN.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021
Front or rear?

LHD or RHD?

With deadlocking or without deadlocking?

If you don't want to get inside the door and have a look the simplest option would be to politely ask a dealer to look up the part number for you matched against the car's VIN.
Hi Rusty,

front passenger side lock is what I need

car is right hand drive

I am unsure what you mean about deadlocking and without deadlocking

But maybe this answers your question when i unlock the car from keyfob you cannot open the passenger side door
from the inside or the outside

I did email the manufacturer earlier today about getting the OE number but they never reply.

I emailed them a few months ago about getting an OE number for the ABS valve/pump/controller and they never replied.

My mechanic in the end up had to take out the pump and gave me the number. I then got the part from a scrapyard.

Regards,

Mark

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members