1.5 eTsi 150hp

Lovre212

Oct 11, 2022
Soo guys i must praise that i ordered new leon in August and dealer said that it will be in my hands by the April or May. Will it be possible?
Here is the link of the car if you are interested😄

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
Ordered same engine end of January and still not heard anything on mine. I was told 9 months at the time, but of course then we had the Ukraine factor. I ‘think’ I ordered urban silver which seems to also be disappearing from production next week.

You don’t really hear people saying they’ve received theirs in this forum, so no idea what situation is. The Cupra one you get more of an idea, but it is mostly the hybrid models.

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
I think all the Leon’s come out of the factory in Spain, along with the Audi A1. Hopefully I’ll hear something positive on mine soon, although I’d wait a little longer if it meant it came with dynamic indicators etc as I’ve still my Ateca get me from a to b

Lovre212

Oct 11, 2022
In my contract says that delivery time is aprox. 180-360 days...sooo i am hoping that will be

Jun 10, 2022
I ordered a Leon eTSI 1.5 FR Sport (a lease) at the start of May, ETA was "end of the year", I was getting automated updates every month saying 'no update from the factory' from the leasing company but over the past month and a half I have received 4 updates which seem typed out rather than copy-and-pasted messages, also saying no updates, but with hints they are expecting some info "soon".

It's probably just wishful thinking and I'm not gonna see this car until well into 2023 and they are just trying to keep me happy :LOL:

Wish both of you luck with your orders - you can also add them to the community tracker https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...zyCZ4NJ4E9gVqsU6JKMcKu_8Jg/edit#gid=282269960 - there are some non hybrid ones in there too.

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
I’ve had a build date today of week 21 late May. The order basically went into error when they stopped production of urban grey wk 48. They switched to magnetic grey, although I’ve now asked for Nevada White instead.