1.8 TSI FR Tuning

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Car was apr remapped low boost map. Drives real good no issues so far. Car really goes well. Made 253hp and 376nm. Torque is limited in first and second and really hits boost in third gear.

Reactions: Simmo78

Simmo78

Jun 2, 2017
Car was apr remapped low boost map. Drives real good no issues so far. Car really goes well. Made 253hp and 376nm. Torque is limited in first and second and really hits boost in third gear.

Many thanks for that Adam. Certainly going to look into it in the coming months :)

Cheers
Neil

Deleted member 132246

Hi Adam, how is the clutch 9 months on and have you had any other problems.
Considering having the revo remap on my 1.8 manual just worried it may affect reliability.
Cheers
Rob

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Hi Adam, how is the clutch 9 months on and have you had any other problems.
Considering having the revo remap on my 1.8 manual just worried it may affect reliability.
Cheers
Rob
Had it done about 1 and half ago. Car is manual.
I had apr stage 1 low boost map
Made 253hp and 376nm torque on momentum 99 fuel.

I have had no problems whatsoever, clutch is fine no slip at all, car has been flawless and i like to give it stick. I do all my own servicing oil change every 5000 miles.

When i bought the car i couldnt believe how restricted it felt for a turbo petrol guttless when your over 60mph. It pulls hard upto 135 no probz.

Deleted member 132246

Had it done about 1 and half ago. Car is manual.
I had apr stage 1 low boost map
Made 253hp and 376nm torque on momentum 99 fuel.

I have had no problems whatsoever, clutch is fine no slip at all, car has been flawless and i like to give it stick. I do all my own servicing oil change every 5000 miles.

When i bought the car i couldnt believe how restricted it felt for a turbo petrol guttless when your over 60mph. It pulls hard upto 135 no probz.
Thanks Adam for the detailed reply!
That's very reassuring, cheers :)

Reactions: adam davies