12” touchscreen with navigation added to spec

Jun 22, 2022
interesting, does anyone have the old price list on hand?
can someone explain what coast to coast change means exactly...
I am waiting for my Leon vz3, guess the changes will be included whenever they get round to building it.
Also seems VZ3 is removed from the configurator (at least for now)

chris_louk

May 13, 2022
dealerships have previously confirmed the removal of the dynamic indicators. But as suggested by the new pricelist, both Dynamic headlight range control and Coast to Coast lighting are missing. Does that mean that the actual light bar is getting removed?

May 18, 2022
dealerships have previously confirmed the removal of the dynamic indicators. But as suggested by the new pricelist, both Dynamic headlight range control and Coast to Coast lighting are missing. Does that mean that the actual light bar is getting removed?
Dynamic indicators will be available with Matrix LED option which will be available after 40 week (October) this year.

wibble

Aug 21, 2021
Seems 12" Navigation & Matrix Headlights are included on the VZ3 - Cupra have confirmed my car will be MY2023 with both these features therefore the lengthy wait since August 2021 should at least have paid off in one respect! One thing I have noticed though is they no longer refer to the leather as Napa leather might ring them back and clarify if the leather has been changed to a substandard leather.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise