2.0 tsi discontinued?

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
Hi all
Been a very long time since I was on here. Back in the days I had a 225bhp LCR so 14 years ago!

Anyhoo ordered a 2.0tsi excellence 3 weeks ago and usual long lead time. However the 2.0tsi stopped showing on the broker websites and they stated it was discontinued. Also a guy on another forum I'm on who ordered the same model a week or so ago just had his cancelled by SEAT UK for the same reason. Really not looking good for my order.

I guess this is down to it being a higher emissions car and the 1.4tsi being more popular.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Not discontinued, temporarily withdrawn from ordering. As posted here over a week ago.

Reactions: Tell

Tell

Staff member
Now you see it, now you don't. :happy:

I've had the impression of recent that Seat UK offers a fleet of cars in the UK and since most aren't bought they reqard them as theirs so decisions run around the fleet value, customers might come second. Its irritating when you set your heart on something but they dont sell it as they limit choice since they dont want it in their fleet.

Any privileged information on whether Seat UK will just bundle in Mapcare and stop playing silly what's it's with it. That one again runs around the idea that the car will be junked from the original punter before the maps get old. You want new maps... change your car or pay a large fee.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise