2001 Toledo V5 (20V) suspension options

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Hi, can you tell me what suspension options are available for a Toledo V5, the 20 valve version from 2001? What would be ideal is a stiffer setup with no or little change in ride height. For example, can stiffer dampers be used with the standard springs?

I appreciate it's a little different from most requests, seeing as ride height (or lack of) always seems to be the forefront of people's minds.

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Thanks for the swift response. I've just had a look at the Koni, their website shows str.t (non-adjustable) or sport (adjustable). Which ones are for the quoted price? I do like the idea of adjustable damping.

I'm assuming the relatively high prices are based on not many manufacturers building units compatible with standard ride height? Is there a cheaper system if I go for up to a 20mm drop?

Damian @ DPM

DPM Performance
Forum Sponsor
No problem.

The STR.T is a full kit but Koni also do the adjustable sport dampers but they're more money again over the FSD's.

Yeah it's generally better value to go for a full kit and we do an AP 40mm/30mm kit for £301.70 inc. VAT and delivery.

Damian @ DPM Performance

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise