2007 Leon 2.0 16v TDi 140

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
As per my readers rides thread, I am selling my modified 2007 Leon, its just literally had around £700 spent on the rear end of the car, getting the whole rear axle powder coated and poly bushes fitted. More details are available in my thread, linked below.

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/2007-leon-2-0tdi-stylance.446836/

We have owned this car since 2009 and are the 2nd owners, its been very well looked after with a full service history until the last 2 services which I did myself and noted them in the service book. Cambelt was done at 80k and wont need doing again until 160k.

It'll be a sad day to see this car go, its been with us and served us very well but we have other priorities at the moment.

Lots of extras, the car drives very well and handles like a dream with the mods that I have done, which have been done to a high standard.

130k on the clock & 12 months MOT (It just passed having had all the rear axle work done)
Paint work and body are pretty much immaculate (as it can be for a car of 13 years old) and it will get a full detail ahead of being picked up.

Has all the expected items that come with the model including but not limited to,

Cruise control
Climate control

All items are functioning fully.

Recent Work
Whole rear axle removed and powder coated
Poly Bushes all round
New rear shocks
New rear calipers
New rear discs
New rear pads
New rear dust covers
Full wheel alignment
Wheel refurb
Rear ABS sensors replaced (common issue with these failing) replaced with Bosch premium sensors

Recent Service Work
Oil
Oil Filter
Fuel Filter

Upgrades
Lowered on Eibach Sportline springs
Cupra big brake conversion (380mm discs) with custom braided lines
Wheel spacers
Whiteline Anti Lift Kit
Whiteline front and rear anti roll bar
Milltek cat back stainless exhaust
Armrest
Gel number plates
Poly Bushes all round
Silicone Coolant lines
Battery case added instead of the cloth "wrap"
Engine cover added

I have taken the stereo out but I will be including the fascia and the steering wheel controls patch kit.

All four tyres we replaced last year and have lots of wear left.

I still have all the original parts and they will be included in the sale.

Based on what I think I can get if I took all the mods off I am at around £2,700 ono.

You will struggle to find a cleaner example with the quality of mods for this price.

If it doesn't sell then I will be removing all the mods and selling them separately.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.