- Mar 30, 2018
I’ve owned this car for 2 years, but with upcoming family changes I’ve decided to sell my manual 2013 Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDI (150 BHP), at approx. 95K miles.
MOT until Feb 2021 (no advisories), £20 tax. I’m the third owner (ex-demo + one other owner for 5 years). HPI clear. I live in Basingstoke, Hampshire. More photos on https://photos.app.goo.gl/SUtfqWUkTJQ31UY66
Before my purchase in 2018 (71K miles), the car had a full service history with main VAG dealers. In my ownership I have upgraded it sensibly and maintained it to a very high standard with receipts for parts and services for more than £2,500.
The car has been serviced at 19K, 39K, 55K, 65K, 75K, 83K, and 90K. Additionally, some of the major maintenance carried out:
- Cambelt and water pump replaced at 72K in 2018 by Seat (5 year warranty)
- A/C serviced at 73K in 2018 (no leaks, full working order)
- Front disks, pads and fluid changed at 86K in 2019 (rear pads done at 72K)
- Fan belt changed at 89K in 2019
- MIB2 radio with 6.5” screen, DAB, CarPlay/Android Auto and 2019 maps
- LED interior lights and fog lights
- Audi S3 plastic jack pads
- Gas struts for the bonnet
- Michelin CrossClimate 225/40/18 all-season tyres (6mm even tread)
Visually the bodywork and paint is very good. There are a few small dents and some stone chips (mainly bonnet, all touched up). The alloys were refurbished at 87K and look great with no kerbing or corrosion.
The interior and leather is in very presentable condition with no tears or splits. There are rubber floor mats fitted front and rear, and the boot area has a plastic load cover.
It’s an FR model with the following main features/options:
- Leather/cloth heated seats
- LED headlight and taillights
- Seat Sound with centre speaker and subwoofer
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Automatic lights/wipers
- 18” alloy wheels
- Electrical folding mirrors
- Dual zone climate control
- 2 working keys
It’s an honest family car in good condition, and I’m sure the new owner will get plenty more years of reliable service from it. I’ve probably forgotten to include something, so I’m happy to answer any sensible questions or have a chat about the car.
The asking price is £5,750 and is firm. I’m not in a rush to sell, so I’ll hold for the right buyer.