2014 Ibiza Cupra

fat andy

Jun 7, 2005
Nottingham
Selling my White Ibiza Cupra as I need a bigger car and am getting a Leon. This car has been good as gold. Bought from SEAT UK at 6 months old, fully serviced, great fun to drive, ultra reliable (only defect I've ever had was an air conditioning flap, fixed under warranty). Flies through MOTs with no advisories (last one around 6 months ago). 54145 miles, mostly been done on A roads or motorways and it has not been thrashed or modified in any way, it comes with bluetooth (phone and streaming) satnav, cruise control, climate control and auto lights/wipers. There are a couple of small stone chips on the bonnet and a couple of minor scratches on the alloys. A small repair has been made to the white part on the driver's seat but otherwise in very good condition. £7469 Just dropped the price to £7159. I live in Nottingham

Photos are on the Autotrader advert: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201911104219945?advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=ng36ad&model=IBIZA&keywords=cupra&radius=1501&sort=relevance&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&price-from=7000&make=SEAT&price-to=7500&page=1

Last edited:

Alzak

Aug 10, 2010
Hello I guess you are not after p/x for Seat Ibiza 1.2tsi FR 5dr plus cash your way.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk